AllDeaf Memorial

Wow I did not know Nutty passed on. He will be missed. I too remember him from another site.

I didn't know either. He was hilarious in the chats. So sad. Thank you for the good humor nutty!

I’m shocked to see some familiar ADers have passed away. My condolences.

I want to add “Nutty” to my honor. He passed away on Aug 2016 due to blood clot in his lung and leg and esophageal cancer on top of that. He was one of my few fast friends here. I will always miss his sense of humor and sarcasm. RIP Nutty

Was this the Nutty that was with NanaLB or another Nutty?

I learned an old deaf chat member passed away “Sapphire “ she also went by Sappy, Harley Angel only a few names I remember.

Sorry to hear about Jillio’s passing. RIP.

I heard about that too as she is on my FB. Short and sudden illness. So sad.

Sorry to hear that she has left. I remember she mentioned she was ill a while ago, but she recovered. Complained about her chest pain from defibrillation pads. Had her illness returned?

Sorry to hear that she has left. I remember she mentioned she was ill a while ago, but she recovered. Complained about her chest pain from defibrillation pads. Had her illness returned?
She died of pneumonia.

Sorry to hear, hope I'm not next, doing better than last year,but who knows, a hug to the close ones :hug:

Back