AllDeaf Memorial

it says not in the page? i guess its a private site
I don't think so. I'm not a "Friend" of the page and I can see it. :dunno:

Try a FaceBook search using Botti Bottesini.

i just checked again and i found it.. thanks anyway.. have a good weekend

Whoops I didn't see the next page of replies between you and Reba... sorry!

it says not in the page? i guess its a private site

You may need to be registered to FB I don't know. Would think you can see it though.

The only posts you'll see anyway is anything public that she posted like her profile and cover photo pics. I am on FB and am not a friend of Botts' so I only see public posts.

This is a very nice respectful thing to do. Thank you for doing this Calvin. May they all rest in peace.

Friday was Scott's (Ncff07) birthday.... he is still missed around here. This birthday wishes also goes to other well known deceased members of AllDeaf. This forum feels empty without Bottesini who is still missed around here.

3a29b95a218cc45013307279dc46bab8.jpg

It's not the same here with Chicagoblue gone ! He was the one of the nicest person here , he never was rude to anyone . This is a very rare trait to have !

With due respect please correct Skyporkie to SxyPorkie. Thank you

Thanks for pointing out and I apologize for the error. I guess some of us did called her "Skyporkie" and may have confused. Alex will have to edit that for us.

No need to reveal to announced the name who passed away.... just to give the loving gift to the person in the soul

Just learned that HohDoug passed away this morning. His mother posted in fb, she found him this morning. :(

Last edited:
@Alex, can you please add hohDougRN in the AD memorial? Thanks.

Back