AllDeaf Memorial

If I remember correctly Mark had moved to his new apartment just weeks before he died so they may just not have been installed yet. Although I know that's no excuse.

It would be great if audi told person that have a deaf or hoh child they should had a flashing alarm put in every room in their home.

I never have fire alarm with flashing at home for all of my life.

This was Mark's post a few days before he died:

"Making plans to go somewhere a little later on today, and afterwards stop by the fire station on Clark to inquire about a fire alarm for my needs."

http://www.alldeaf.com/threads/what-are-you-doing-right-now-part-ii.121189/page-80#post-2395450

:cry:
I remeber Mark talking about trying to get a visual smoke alarm for his new apartment. :cry: I also remember Mark telling me about my condo fire extinguishers being on the floor was illegal and he was right. So I think of Mark every time I see the fire extinguisher in my hallway. :(

To Bottesini's family:

a2799aafd6ad1097d90cd0ec2f0bfef1.jpg

RIP Botti, you will be missed by so many people.

some of you may remember sextoon he died back in 2004 in a car accident he drove his car into dead end.. he was here on old server before alex updated to new server.. please add his name to honor him thanks :)

@Alex

Hi Alex,

Please could you edit Calvin's post to add Bottesini to list since we don't have capable to edit after hours pass.

Thank you very much.

-Foxrac

I remember mah lei I am not sure if she died before the changeover and we had to re-register or I got the username spelling wrong

Her avatar was a dog moving back and forth

Back