AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

I havent been here for YEARS but it would be great to see some of you in Vegas - I will be rooming with Kalista so see you guys around :D

I havent been here for YEARS but it would be great to see some of you in Vegas - I will be rooming with Kalista so see you guys around :D

Got it now; you're from Oregon (we go there once or twice a year-Roseburg), Kalista is from Boston and you both are meeting and rooming in LV.....ok, see ya there, I hope.

is this thread in private view or in public view? since anyone put their email addresses out here.

just be aware.

Yeah some of them PM'ed. But not all, I guess they want a contact info first before sending info. :P

Tousi is brave to put it straight out like that.

I am going to Vegas on the 18th afternoon until 25th at night. I am staying at Fiesta Henderson Hotel with a friend of mine & his friends. Then, on 24th, we stay at a downtown hotel.

I am going to Vegas on the 18th afternoon until 25th at night. I am staying at Fiesta Henderson Hotel with a friend of mine & his friends. Then, on 24th, we stay at a downtown hotel.
At least you managed to get the transport and everything going.

me me me me jealous jealous jealous :aw:

I had heard that 53,000 will be attended at Deaf Nation World Expo. :shock:

Back