AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

DeafNation Daily Schedule

enceExhibitor Information
SponsorsSportsHotels & TravelArt GalleryKids' ActivitiesContact
... See More
DeafNation World Expo Schedule:
Sunday, July 18:
9:00AM-4:00PM – Exhibition Setup (Exhibitors Only)
9:00PM-11:00PM – Kick-Off Event at Fremont Street Experience (FREE)

Monday, July 19:
9:00AM-5:00PM – DeafNation World Conference & EXPO at Sands Expo Center (FREE)
9:00AM-5:00PM – Darts Tourney: ‘301′ at Sands Expo Center
9:00PM-1:00AM – Evening Event at Treasure Island Pool (FREE)

Tuesday, July 20:
9:00AM-5:00PM – Darts Tourney: ‘501/Cricket’ at Sands Expo Center
9:00PM-1:00AM – Evening Event at Treasure Island Pool (MDI swimwear competitive at 9pm-FREE)

Wednesday, July 21:
9:00AM-5:00PM – Darts Tourney: ‘Cricket/Team’ at Sands Expo Center
5:00PM-9:00PM – WRAD 25th Anniversary Masquerade at Treasure Island
Click here for more information by WRAD

Thursday, July 22:
9:00AM-5:00PM – Darts Tourney: ‘Team’ at Sands Expo Center
6:00PM-9:00PM – National Asian Deaf Congress’s Pan Asian Banquet at Treasure Island

Friday, July 23:
10:00AM – DeafNation World Deaf Poker Main Event hosted by the National
Deaf Poker Tour $200 Buy-in (Venetian Hotel)
7:00PM-12:00AM – Miss Deaf International Finale (More Info)

Saturday, July 24:
12:00PM – Deaf Nation World Deaf Poker Tournament hosted by the National
Deaf Poker Tour $120 Buy-in (Venetian Hotel)
6:00PM – DeafNation World Deaf Poker Tournament hosted by the National
Deaf Poker Tour $120 Buy-in (Venetian Hotel)
7:00AM-1:00PM – DeafNation Golf Classic *First Round*

Sunday, July 25:
7:00AM-1:00PM – DeafNation Golf Classic *Second Round*

Monday, July 26:
7:00AM-1:00PM – DeafNation Golf Classic *Final Round*

I will be going to Masqueradel events on Wednesday night.

WRAD Masquerade in Las Vegas

Wonderful!!!

Am delighted to hear I'm going to meet many of youse in real life!

I'll pin down PFH and try and get a date set for our get together.

my husband and i will stay at Treasure Island hotel july 18 to 24... also i have a question, do they have deaf black jack tourny?? cuz of i like joinn there too

my husband and i will stay at Treasure Island hotel july 18 to 24... also i have a question, do they have deaf black jack tourny?? cuz of i like joinn there too

No, just poker. Do you know that Treasure Island is 109.00 per night?

No, just poker. Do you know that Treasure Island is 109.00 per night?

nope, it wrong.. i already resv last yr in aug 2009.. it is 89.00 per night for deaf discount, they are in deaf nation. com so i called there and resv for deposit $99.68 with tax included to hold til we arrive there and pay full $498.00 that is it.. we stay there 6 days

nope, it wrong.. i already resv last yr in aug 2009.. it is 89.00 per night for deaf discount, they are in deaf nation. com so i called there and resv for deposit $99.68 with tax included to hold til we arrive there and pay full $498.00 that is it.. we stay there 6 days

That is correct. My good friend made a reservation with similar price thru the Deaf Nation website for us.

Treasure Island Hotel is now fully booked.

Just trying to help here, ok? There is also a 20.00 a night resort fee added. LV will do anything in this economy to make extra money. This "resort fee" is for use of exercise room, pool, etc whether you use them or not. So $89.00 plus $20.00 is how much? Then there is the tax.

Just trying to help here, ok? There is also a 20.00 a night resort fee added. LV will do anything in this economy to make extra money. This "resort fee" is for use of exercise room, pool, etc whether you use them or not. So $89.00 plus $20.00 is how much? Then there is the tax.

i did called Treasure Island today and they say not true about 20.00 fee and they told me that they add 89 per night and tax is 99.68 so left balance for me is 498.00 and have u call Treasure Island? if if 20.00 fee for sure i pay 109.00 per night plus tax it will be 654.00 but i paid deposit 99.68 and balance is 498.00 for that?

i did called Treasure Island today and they say not true about 20.00 fee and they told me that they add 89 per night and tax is 99.68 so left balance for me is 498.00 and have u call Treasure Island? if if 20.00 fee for sure i pay 109.00 per night plus tax it will be 654.00 but i paid deposit 99.68 and balance is 498.00 for that?

Ok, that's good. I guess TI waived the resort fee in their agreement with Deafnation. No worries, then. We are staying at Bally's. Have fun there!

What kind of deposits? The whitewash kind? :lol:
:lol: I was referring to TW's comment - she might have been the early bird deposits which may have avoided these such nonsense fees.

For anyone that are going, HAVE FUN!!! We wish we could go but not this year! Maybe another time if they host it somewhere else.

Have a safe trip and have fun. ALSO GOOD LUCK on the slot machine, poker,, black jacks, etc etc! Bring a lot moola home! :lol:

No Worries guys

I am here and well. I've been watching yall. :)

I am thinking of seriously pinning down the date and time to be at Tuesday the 20th at 6pm at Peppermills for everyone to get together to meet.

I will be in Las Vegas June 27th-July 1st. I will be arranging the stuff with the managers over at Peppermills during this time. I will return with a post on July 2nd. I might be hung over from Mr. Potts birthday party on the evening of July 1st.

I don't have everyone's emails and such - But I have a few people that can contact me.

I will keep you guys posted one way or the other.

psst: I might have a surprise for you guys at Peppermills. I'll verify on the next update.

In the meanwhile, enjoy life folks.

Hey, PFH, thanks for the info. My wife and I are on the list, I presume. I am pretty sure the other couple we will be spending most of our time with will also want to join us if that is okay........hang in there, man and thanks again

Hey, PFH, thanks for the info. My wife and I are on the list, I presume. I am pretty sure the other couple we will be spending most of our time with will also want to join us if that is okay........hang in there, man and thanks again

No problem. My list is around 15-18 people, me thinks. I'll arrange it for 30-40 people. I expect people to bring friends and such.

BTW - I am pretty sure my posts will be deleted in two hours or so and I am banned again -- But I'd like you guys who have read this to spread the word. Or even repeat it in this thread.

No problem. My list is around 15-18 people, me thinks. I'll arrange it for 30-40 people. I expect people to bring friends and such.

BTW - I am pretty sure my posts will be deleted in two hours or so and I am banned again -- But I'd like you guys who have read this to spread the word. Or even repeat it in this thread.

Ok, plus you can get my email from my profile...maybe PM me yours

Back