AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

I might have an opportunity to meet up there. So I'll see you guys around for a bit if I do.

Is there an organized plan/schedule etc for people not flying or meeting on the first day?

That way I can find you guys easily.

I might have an opportunity to meet up there. So I'll see you guys around for a bit if I do.

Is there an organized plan/schedule etc for people not flying or meeting on the first day?

That way I can find you guys easily.

don't worry. just find me and you're good.

I know - I am kinda regretting that I can't go despite the prices to L.A is ridicuoulsy cheap! :mad2:

Yeah. I feel that i feel bad for you more than I am. You are not from USA that LV is a good place for you to meet tons of deafies who will go there. For me, i regret that I will not see old faces. thats all

but we both have the same jealousy. ha

Yeah. I feel that i feel bad for you more than I am. You are not from USA that LV is a good place for you to meet tons of deafies who will go there. For me, i regret that I will not see old faces. thats all

but we both have the same jealousy. ha
Yeah, I know - at first, I thought the ticket would cost $3,000 ---guess, I was wrong. Only that stops me is my annual leave, however I will be back in December anyway - which should be an awesome time. When I hear another deaf expo such as this, I'll make sure I'm there.

Id love to see lots of pictures of you and naisho only. :eek3:

Pics of me and him only?? :shock:
we are not couples.
colbertblink.gif

Yeah, I know - at first, I thought the ticket would cost $3,000 ---guess, I was wrong. Only that stops me is my annual leave, however I will be back in December anyway - which should be an awesome time. When I hear another deaf expo such as this, I'll make sure I'm there.
I'll still be able to meet you up at that time, probably. :cool2:

Pics of me and him only?? :shock:
we are not couples.
colbertblink.gif

I'll still be able to meet you up at that time, probably. :cool2:
You know, I will be in L.A for 6 hours.....PM me for details if you're up for a chitchat ;)

yea me too. I have to save my annaul leave for my kids' summer this coming up that i will be able to take day off at anytime.

why december? just curious.

yea me too. I have to save my annaul leave for my kids' summer this coming up that i will be able to take day off at anytime.

why december? just curious.
December is the good time for me, as I don't have to take as MUCH annual leave I need to, as the last week of december is automatically paid holiday leave (as it is department shutdown period), no need to ask for annual leave - and I want to celebrate NYE with my friends in the U.S as it is my second time celebrating NYE overseas (Plus 1 for Japan over 08/09 season) and the opportunity to go to the snowfields with my friends.

December is the good time for me, as I don't have to take as MUCH annual leave I need to, as the last week of december is automatically paid holiday leave (as it is department shutdown period), no need to ask for annual leave - and I want to celebrate NYE with my friends in the U.S as it is my second time celebrating NYE overseas (Plus 1 for Japan over 08/09 season) and the opportunity to go to the snowfields with my friends.

True. Will you celebrate NYE be in NYC? ha

I wish i can make down there. There's no way for me go there by myself from virginia.

I am out of curiously whats best range money to have for make a road trip from Virginia?

Will be a bit cheaper to fly. Should be ~$400 for round trip.

If you drive, depends on what car you have but assume a 25mpg highway vehicle, that's about $300-350 minimum bare drive and fillups. Don't forget x2 of that cost for drive back.

Then add motel/hotel costs, food, extras , $750+ easily for driving.

i would love to go down to Vegas on that week BUT i cant because am teaching in summer school...

otherwise, i can do is Friday night or Saturday, just for a weekend to chill out in Vegas with my lady and her best friend.

so, see-see...

Not sure which hotel yet but checking in on the 18th and out on the morning of the 24th.

I will be staying at Treasure Island hotel. Great ! I will be seeing you and Susan finallllllyyyyy meet you in person since 1998 internet. :D

Back