AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

The Salt Flats of Utah is another example of a desert where land speed records are broken there.

Tickets have gotten expensive lately over the last few years at the Burning Man.

The Salt Flats of Utah is another example of a desert where land speed records are broken there.

if you're referring to Bonneville Speedway... it's a dry lake bed. salty one that is. but then... who does off-roading there with H1 hummer? :lol:

if you're referring to Bonneville Speedway... it's a dry lake bed. salty one that is. but then... who does off-roading there with H1 hummer? :lol:

It's located in the Great Salt Lake desert. Still a desert.

It's located in the Great Salt Lake desert. Still a desert.

right - I know where it's located. I don't know about you but it's about 7-8 hrs away from Las Vegas so..... I don't think anybody in Vegas is gonna drive that far :dunno:

Well..

From personally being out around in Vegas... the earth is solid there. not sandy at all.

yea I know. I've done ATV there at Valley of Fire. not good enough. :zzz:

take us to sandy one cuz...

2yukpbk.jpg

Nobody was saying about driving to Salt Flats. It's a prime example that a desert doesn't mean it's sand dunes.

Nobody was saying about driving to Salt Flats. It's a prime example that a desert doesn't mean it's sand dunes.

never said anything about sand dunes :dunno:

Back