AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

Yea, Jiro is humble. I would love to meet PowerOn.

yes...I met Jiro once and met PowerOn 3 times. :) Of course, they don't have the same personality. :lol:

Kalista did an awesome job. She was keeping all those Matlin fans in check, imagine how exhausting that can get.

Did she coordinate the autographs for Matlin?

I love people with silly and hyperactive personalities!

Ah, cool. I have a silly personality but I don't really have a hyperactive personality. I'm probably getting old for that. :lol:

Oh yeah He looked extremely worn out at the end of day. Oh my gosh !!

I am the coordinator at Worcester Deaf Expo in Sept 25th. I am more confidence in myself. :)

Best wishes on that; I know you will do well. Let me know if I can help via PM.

Ah, cool. I have a silly personality but I don't really have a hyperactive personality. I'm probably getting old for that. :lol:

I am the same as you.:) That's why I need hyperactive people to make me laugh and laugh because I am not hyperactive. lol

I am the same as you.:) That's why I need hyperactive people to make me laugh and laugh because I am not hyperactive. lol

Well, I am not hyperactive but I make lotsa people laff....:P

Yeah, that works for us. :lol: My girlfriend's kids are realllly hyperactive so sometimes they're funny, sometimes they're not...I worry that they will hurt themselves.

Are you going to NSAD in August? I will be there. Playing for a Texas mens team.

You lucky crapheads :D
I would love to be on NSAD team. I commited to all local Utah tournaments for August now anyway- buy hey softball is softball and that means fun EVERY weekend in August and definately HOT and sunburned times lie ahead for me. TX- these tourneys are all D class anyway and they can only have 3 C or lower on team (I think Im only C on my team anyway)

You lucky crapheads :D
I would love to be on NSAD team. I commited to all local Utah tournaments for August now anyway- buy hey softball is softball and that means fun EVERY weekend in August and definately HOT and sunburned times lie ahead for me. TX- these tourneys are all D class anyway and they can only have 3 C or lower on team (I think Im only C on my team anyway)

I am listed C. If you have a bump left let me know. After NSAd
I am only playing coed

Yea, Jiro is humble. I would love to meet PowerOn.

Ditto. Also, i d like to see what poweron going to try many different food that i should try too. i never forget that he went for the hot and spicy hamburger. my god.

The Miss Deaf International was a real mess last night! The wife of my friend textmsged him who shared news with us. She was so pissed off that the $85 admission was a rip off.

- People had to sit on the floor.
- One of the contestants cannot dance.
- The start of ceremony had been delayed at least once.
- A major screw up in the selection of final ten contestants.
- More.....

I already knew about it from a reliable source. It was Co-Founder/CEO's skills were so disorganized...that's how it was fucked up from the beginning. I felt awful for those contestants, especially Chinese one. It was so stupid. Miss Brazil was smart enough to refuse to stand up for 10th finalist group because she saw an idiot judge trying to convince other judge not to vote for HER on video camera. She was pissed off a big time. I did not blame her for that. I strongly considered that she was deserved into 10th finalist group. Well, ofc, Miss France won.

Oh, well, shitfire happens.

Have I met you? At where?
Am I that forgettable? :) No worries there. I'm a distinguished (read: sporting some grey hairs) middle aged guy who recognized you and approached you in the hallway leading to the DeafNation World Expo.

I'll post some pictures of the DeafNation World Expo. If you still don't recognize me, then ah well... We only spoke for like 15 seconds; can't blame ya.

I was trying to find you all the week at the booth and pool party... I asked 3 women who may look like you...they were the wrong ones and not from Boston area. Guess you ran away and hide. Damn you. Ha. oh well, too late I'm in Arizona already.

:lol:

Yeah, she is very easy to spot. She's big and tall lady with a very blonde hair and is using a motor wheelchair.

Yes that is correct, saw her when she was entering the door toward to the register booths.

Back