AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

Got you down, brotha. Bring some nice virii and bacterias to share.

eh just a dab of it here and there and you're good

purell-hand-sanitizer.jpg

I may be chomping at the bit here since we got a lot of time left but dinner at the Peppermill on Monday sounds good. We should later make reservations there for whichever night it will be.

Ahem, cough, cough, cough...

I am going....

July 17-25.

Be prepare for Oddball's wrath!

LOL jk:naughty:

What is the buy in and limits for the poker tournament? Just wondering if its too rich for my poor blood :D

I will arrive July 20th staying until 24th. I don't really have any special food preferences, don't really care where we party

What is the buy in and limits for the poker tournament? Just wondering if its too rich for my poor blood :D

I will arrive July 20th staying until 24th. I don't really have any special food preferences, don't really care where we party

The poker tournament runs for a few days so not sure how you could participate.......

well my sis and brother in law have some big family party there the days following when I was going to leave, but I was thinking about staying 4 more days to hang out with them so I might stay until the 28th

well my sis and brother in law have some big family party there the days following when I was going to leave, but I was thinking about staying 4 more days to hang out with them so I might stay until the 28th

That's good, Doug; PFH will be along and add you. If you are coming on Tuesday, we will need to entertain us all meeting for dinner on Tuesday or Wednesday. See PFH's link to the Deafnation schedule above.

That pool party Tuesday night at Treasure Island sounds pretty cool. What ya think?

Ahem, cough, cough, cough...

I am going....

July 17-25.
LOL jk:naughty:
Great! Got you down!

Got you down.
That pool party Tuesday night at Treasure Island sounds pretty cool. What ya think?
Ok - Lemme explain a little on the poker schedule.
Friday July 23, 2010:
Main Event $200 Buy-in
6pm Ladies Event $120 Buy-in

Saturday July 24, 2010:
ASL $120 Buy-in Morning Tournament
Madness $120 Buy-In Evening Tournament

It will take about 8 hours each tournament.

The pool party - I had that in mind. I was thinking of squeezing the dinner between the expo and pool party.

PFH, ASL buy in?

Ill tell you this --

I think it's lame, but NDPT is "focused" on deaf players. So the ASL Buy-in is for all people who uses ASL.

But...................... The venetian says they have to allow anyone who wants to join, by law. So any random people can join any tournaments.

Back