AllDeaf Meet @ DeafNation World Expo, July 2010

I was kinda hoping for 5-6 because of a show we gotta catch at 9....oh, well, just can't dally, I guess. Thanks, tho, for doing this.

Well, some of us could meet up about 6.30pm for drinks and then wait for others. That way you and your wife have some time to meet others and then leave early for the theatre.

Oh wow..My brother decided in the last minute that he is going to the Deaf Expo. He will be leaving this Sunday.

Can anyone keep an eye on him for me? :lol:

Well, some of us could meet up about 6.30pm for drinks and then wait for others. That way you and your wife have some time to meet others and then leave early for the theatre.

Good idea, let's send reminders closer to time. Anyone else? Thanks Miss D.

Oh wow..My brother decided in the last minute that he is going to the Deaf Expo. He will be leaving this Sunday.

Fed Ex me his old leash! :lol:

Jiro:lol:'s not coming till later so we gotta shore up the gaps!!

I don't mind going a little earlier as well. Miss D, do you have a form of contact or something like that? Or shall I just ask dbg to middleman for us?

Your brother willing to meet us?
awesome.png

I don't mind going a little earlier as well. Miss D, do you have a form of contact or something like that? Or shall I just ask dbg to middleman for us?

Your brother willing to meet us?
awesome.png

I already told him. I am kinda mad at him and we are arguing right now. another time, I will ask him again.

Oh, yeah but I thot she was coming later in the week

Yeah, believe so. She knows Miss D better than I do, so her as a middleman to initiate the intros seemed a polite thing to ask for.

[/img]

I use text (SMS) as form of contact, so if you have that then we can exchange number.

Wirelessly posted

Sounds good, I'll shoot you a pm when I get back.

Jiro:lol:'s not coming till later so we gotta shore up the gaps!!

I'm flying in on Monday so I'll spy on him for you, Shel :lol:

Haha, my brother decided to drop his plan by going to the Expo. His excuse is that he's going to drive back to KY on the next week to get everything of his stuff from the storage place and then return to NY. Blah. So he has nothing to worry about me or busy hiding from me at the Expo.

Could we organise another meet up, really more of a farewell do on Friday?

Deafbajagal and other who's coming in later will miss the first get together.

I see there's a cute diner at Stratosphere or Buffet place at Stratosphere that we could converge for lunch or dinner.

But first what do you think? Have time for another meet up? Suggestions???

Ahh! Stratosphere..is that the tallest tower-like building? I just remembered the word place 'Stratosphre' from the movie "Everyone's Fine" with Drew Barrymore.

Back