AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

I'm so glad you guys had an awesome time! Sorry that I couldn't be able to make it but there is always next time. ;) It's funny how Phillips had caught you guys by surprised. (good thinking Phillips. :giggle: )

Sounds like y'all had a blast! Wish I was there.

AD should organise something like this every few months in different states to liven things up. It'd be fun.

Sounds like y'all had a blast! Wish I was there.

AD should organise something like this every few months in different states to liven things up. It'd be fun.

They should!

Oo and im seeing all the pics go up on fb.. so weird to see peoples faces instead of username.. I need peoples usernames with their face.. i cant quite recognize all of them!

I'm back in Alabama!

Had a FANTASTIC time in NYC! It was awesome meeting the AD-ers. I wish I had time to talk to other AD-ers more! Turns out that my signing isn't as bad as I thought.... :)

It was such a good night. And no hangover the next day to boot!

(Was I the only girl who did a tequila shot??)

Far row: unknown username - Girl with black stripe wear. If someone find her username, I wll edit it.
Top Row: Oddball, Juli-terp-to-be, Jiro, Alex, Alex's Friend , me
Middle Row: Phillip, FriskyMe Feline, Daredevil, Shel90
Bottom Row: JClarke

? = my NYC friend... and also Alex's friend. His nickname is Superman

ADMeetparty021.jpg

Jclarke, Jiro and Jiro's friend

Lovvvve the pictures!! I made it plural because I cheated and snooped on Shel's photo album on FB :D

Looks like a blast!! Now it's time for the West Coasters to have their fun, jeez.

Psst, Frisky.. CUTE shirt!

:aw: Love these pictures - it was the best night ever in my life.

Jiro giving the middle finger in the pic :lol:

19571_1340214828682_1330500640_961039_7356092_n.jpg

Didn't realize she was copping a feel :hmm:

19571_1340214668678_1330500640_961035_2914373_n.jpg

jiro with infamous shit-eating grin. goofy daredevil. lovable superman (my friend)

lol @ my "facepalm" face. "aw jeez not again, Chevy.... more pix?? my eyes need rest from flash!!!"

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'll have to go to the next big AD gathering.

Keep the pictures rolling!

Back