AllDeaf Hawaii Cruise 2009 [CANCELLED]

(chuckles) Vampy.. I understand what your mentioned.. instead buy ticket for travel.. you prefer buy xbox or ps3 or wii.. wha..ever.. LOL

^5

By the way, I'll try my best arrangement for invitation some of AD'ers who interest coming to Canada.. I'll be happy help... you're part of sight seeing.. :)

I had received my refunds yesterday, so I beleive everyone had received theirs, Have you all? If so, there's no reason to keep this thread open, I can ask for this thread to be closed as it's time to move forward. :)

I had received my refunds yesterday, so I beleive everyone had received theirs, Have you all? If so, there's no reason to keep this thread open, I can ask for this thread to be closed as it's time to move forward. :)

my friends havent get refund yet.. they emailed them 3 weeks ago..

(chuckles) Vampy.. I understand what your mentioned.. instead buy ticket for travel.. you prefer buy xbox or ps3 or wii.. wha..ever.. LOL

^5

By the way, I'll try my best arrangement for invitation some of AD'ers who interest coming to Canada.. I'll be happy help... you're part of sight seeing.. :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH cant wait to go to Canada. LOL I havent been there since 1983. LOL I hope it will be in 2010 or 2011. Give me a chance to get a job and save the money to go. My son want to go cuz he have never been to Canada.

Back