AllDeaf Hawaii Cruise 2009 [CANCELLED]

Yeah but I would still pay it! Why? It's HAWAII!!!!!!!!

So? Hawaii's just an island. Why would they increase from 1,499.00 to 2,000? That's an rip-off, buddy.

So? Hawaii's just an island. Why would they increase from 1,499.00 to 2,000? That's an rip-off, buddy.

Wrong, Hawaii is just an island with beautiful gorgeous women and they increase $500 more because they have the right to do so and I would still pay it anyway :bowdown:

Wrong, Hawaii is just an island with beautiful gorgeous women and they increase $500 more because they have the right to do so and I would still pay it anyway :bowdown:
They increase the price because it's on a different cruise. Not because of the Island of Hawaii. :)

Dude, the increase has absoultely nothing to do with Hawaii or a bunch of gorgeous women.

I wish someone else would explain a bit more clearly on why it was increased because it's a long story.

Dude, the increase has absoultely nothing to do with Hawaii or a bunch of gorgeous women.

I wish someone else would explain a bit more clearly on why it was increased because it's a long story.

well let DVD find out himself anyway.. dont waste ur breath to explain often.. :)

I found out that NZL brochure w/me today in my mail.. Interesting the price isn't same like your price range..

Strange price is cheap reasonable.. *scratching my head*

By the way... Enjoy reading so many different cruise and different places cruise.. Amazing! Right with me brochure.. Awe!

We got our refund today but I'm still sad about the Hawaii cruise. Hopefully there will be another in a couple of years.

Im glad to hear refunds are coming in. I am still waiting for mine as well. Its sad that the cruise had to go up in price. But maybe someday we will have another chance to do so again.

Bear in mind that through the years the cruises will just get higher due to costs going up. I hope in the future we can all find a reasonable price that all of us can afford.

The more research I do on the cruise lines, the more I find that 2,000 is the average price for a decent cruise.

I hope everyone going on the Mexican cruise has fun and a very good time.

Ahh it was a good thing I decided not to sign up for the Hawaii cruise as I had a feeling something was gonna go on and etc.. and it happened.. so.. ah still it was very interesting to be able to go but the prices somehow is way over what I wanna be able to afford to go... ahh...

Lucky! ah whao !!! We are happy not refund money back. We almost deposit it for that. We figured out that :eek3: too expensive!! Maybe We will go Las Vega Nevada for our 10th anniversary in July 10th in 2009!!

Ahh it was a good thing I decided not to sign up for the Hawaii cruise as I had a feeling something was gonna go on and etc.. and it happened.. so.. ah still it was very interesting to be able to go but the prices somehow is way over what I wanna be able to afford to go... ahh...

me too i had this feeling before.

I just knew something wud happen so I don't really want to waste that kind of $$ and go alone nah.. I rather wait til I am married or in relationship so I can have some1 to keep me company tho but glad you guys got your refund $$ back in mail tho...

okay 2,000 is still not that bad for just a person in my opinion for a cruise to hawaii is reasonable and I dont see why people are complaining about the price increase.

If you're complaining- look at this.. if you can't stand the idea of spending 2k on a cruise yourself, then go ahead and let that money build interest in the bank its a postitive flipside when passing up a cruise opportunity :)

most cruiselines- charge avg cost per person PER DAY ranges from 337-4100

More you shell out, the more luxuries you would enjoy. You get what you pay for.

okay 2,000 is still not that bad for just a person in my opinion for a cruise to hawaii is reasonable and I dont see why people are complaining about the price increase.

If you're complaining- look at this.. if you can't stand the idea of spending 2k on a cruise yourself, then go ahead and let that money build interest in the bank its a postitive flipside when passing up a cruise opportunity :)

most cruiselines- charge avg cost per person PER DAY ranges from 337-4100

More you shell out, the more luxuries you would enjoy. You get what you pay for.

it is not if you go alone you have to pay full for example you pay 2,000 that is fine if you have someone with you this person will pay 2,000 too if you go alone you have to pay 4,000 FULL

i have experience with cruises myself i know

Hawaii trip has been changed, since NCL made an announcement that "Pride of Aloha" is no longer serve for July 26th, 2009. NCL had canceled out the contract for "Pride of Aloha" :( I was so looking forward to the Hawaii trip but now that has changed.

New arrangement is going on a different cruise "Pride of America" July 25th to August 1st. Prices had changed and it's more than what it was offered before, so I decide to drop out, I can't afford $2,109.00 on a room.
Ouch... that's expensive! I would rather buy a Xbox, Playstation 3, and a Wii altogether! ;)

Back