AllDeaf Hawaii Cruise 2009 [CANCELLED]

Yes. I've paid for it and I received my refund today in the mail. So it's all good. I'm satisfied since I got my refund.

That was quick because he said 2 weeks. Maybe he knows we are women, women get bitchy. :giggle:

That was quick because he said 2 weeks. Maybe he knows we are women, women get bitchy. :giggle:

:giggle: I guess so, ha.

What happened was, He said it would be within 2 weeks. I requested for a refund last week via email and I got their reply saying that I'd get it within 30 days. So, I was like - hmm, that's a contradiction for the difference of the time frame for the refund. I was about to send a 2nd email today but when I checked my mailbox, lo and behold - there was the refund check in the envelope.

Sorry you guys dropped the plan and trash your dreams. Hope you all get the money back.. Good luck!!

Yes Cheri is right everything has changed. Thanks for posting the update Cheri. All information can be found at Deaf Cruise Hawaii .

And wow that was quick for refunds. Havent even got an email in regards to my refund, much less got mine back yet.

Dropped the original plan, got the refund today ... Hopefully there will be another Hawaii cruise someday :)

another location plan ahead of time????
Just like everyone together discussion planned..
instead

er um.. can I offer you guys.. why don't join visit in Canada?
*bent my knee down* can you pretty please?

Im dropping this trip too i was forward want be on deaf cruise which my frist time but it's fail chance i have plan oh well there will alway next time :)

We haven't got our refund yet but were told it will take up to 30 days. Oh well.

instead

Aww that would be nice.

It is my understanding that all ADers who initially planned to go to Hawaii with DeafCruise have backed out after the price increase, unfortunately. But that's not to say that DeafCruise have cancelled as well, they are still going to Hawaii and those that are interested can contact them directly.

I am total speechless after read those thread... It´s really sad to know that you feel being let down but good thing is you get full refund from DeafCruise.

instead

*raise my both hands* :D:D:D:D:D

I just dropped my plan for hawaii. It's too much to pay. I hope I can visit AllDeaf Cruise for 2010.

Back