AllDeaf Hawaii Cruise 2009 [CANCELLED]

Hawaii trip has been changed, since NCL made an announcement that "Pride of Aloha" is no longer serve for July 26th, 2009. NCL had canceled out the contract for "Pride of Aloha" :( I was so looking forward to the Hawaii trip but now that has changed.

New arrangement is going on a different cruise "Pride of America" July 25th to August 1st. Prices had changed and it's more than what it was offered before, so I decide to drop out, I can't afford $2,109.00 on a room.

ouch cheri i am sorry :(

Yes, before it was $1,499.45 taxes included, and now it changed to $2,109.00 that's without taxes, It'll be more than $2,109.00 with taxes. No way I can afford that.

My whole dream been trashed. :(

We decide dropped out as well too cause ours will cost around 4 thousands dollars for just a room before it was around 2 thousands, so there is just no way we can afford that.

We decide to put our honeymoon on hold to take care of things around the house such as remodeling etc and make plans for my son's graduation party next summer.

whoever you've already paid deposit.. will you get full refund ?
Feel sorry for you guys who made paid their deposit!

Yes DeafCruise stated we will get our refund back 100% no question asked. We paid monthly payments inculde deposit, so we will get all that back.

good angel that they can pay you back but so sorry about the plan not working out hugs

Awww I'm so sorry to hear about your Hawaii trip has been cancelled! I was excited to see you guys were looking forward that trip. Bummer. How's about Florida? I think it's not much different for a great paradise! Even alot cheaper! Just my 2 cents thought. Good Luck!

Awww I'm so sorry to hear about your Hawaii trip has been cancelled! I was excited to see you guys were looking forward that trip. Bummer. How's about Florida? I think it's not much different for a great paradise! Even alot cheaper! Just my 2 cents thought. Good Luck!

Nah, I been to Florida many times, I always wanted to touch Hawaii for the first time, there's always next time. ;)

yea that why i cancelled this so go mexican rivera instead also i already got my refund money today in mail.. thanks god.. whew.. so going depsoit mexican rivera next monday..

yea that why i cancelled this so go mexican rivera instead also i already got my refund money today in mail.. thanks god.. whew.. so going depsoit mexican rivera next monday..
Thats good you got it.. Whew!! sorry that things arent work out with hawaii stuff.

Wanted to say, I am sorry about this cause. There always Hawaii some day.

Those who have dropped Hawaii trip, You can take your complains up to NCL, They take complainants until 5 pm eastern time, the number is 1 800 327 7030 stay on line for a live person.

Those who have dropped Hawaii trip, You can take your complains up to NCL, They take complainants until 5 pm eastern time, the number is 1 800 327 7030 stay on line for a live person.

Ah, I will have RR make that call tmr. :scatter:

Yes. I've paid for it and I received my refund today in the mail. So it's all good. I'm satisfied since I got my refund.

Back