AllDeaf Hawaii Cruise 2009 [CANCELLED]

It seems to me that it does confuse them which travel agency Hawaii Deaf Cruise that they talk about ...

2 different agency:

DeafCruise.com
Deaf Cruise Hawaii 2009
July 26 - August 2 2009

or

PassagesDeafTravel.com
Passages Deaf Travel
Oct 3 - 18 2008

look at deaf cruise and PASSAGESDEAFTRAVEL are DIFFERENT.. got it.. our deafcruise is next yr so PDT is this yr but seem last min for me so i better go with deafcruise and give me and my hubby have time to pay off til next yr..

look at deaf cruise and PASSAGESDEAFTRAVEL are DIFFERENT.. got it.. our deafcruise is next yr so PDT is this yr but seem last min for me so i better go with deafcruise and give me and my hubby have time to pay off til next yr..

Yes, right..just make sure that they know which cruise agency. Smile.

It seems to me that it does confuse them which travel agency Hawaii Deaf Cruise that they talk about ...

2 different agency:

DeafCruise.com
Deaf Cruise Hawaii 2009
July 26 - August 2 2009

or

PassagesDeafTravel.com
Passages Deaf Travel
Oct 3 - 18 2008

That's what I said 2 different travel agency.

Not sure if I'll sign up for this Cruise. For some reason, I don't see it happening. But who knows.

Tweety,
Cheri thought that u are going with Hawaii PDT and u said yes.

Smile.

yea first she thought that i am going PDT but changed mind going with deafcruise got it... cuz of PDT have other plan not go hawaii different place so i decided going deafcruise cuz of my friends, my hubby and i wanna going hawaii that why

HMm that 2009 Hawaii cruise sounds tempting for me.. I might go if I can be able to do so.. but will have to work something out or so...

yea first she thought that i am going PDT but changed mind going with deafcruise got it... cuz of PDT have other plan not go hawaii different place so i decided going deafcruise cuz of my friends, my hubby and i wanna going hawaii that why

Allright, smile. Have a fun there in 2009!

Right, I thought Tweetybird said she was going with PDT, that's why I questioned her, then she said yes why not? That confused me, she should have just say that she changed her plans, I can't read people's mind, You know. Lol

Yes, right..just make sure that they know which cruise agency. Smile.

That's what I said 2 different travel agency.

I made my first post very clear deafcruise is a member of AD and he handles a deaf cruise for AllDeaf not PDT and PDT does not have a trip to Hawaii in 2009, so I don't see how this confused people here?

I made my first post very clear deafcruise is a member of AD and he handles a deaf cruise for AllDeaf not PDT and PDT does not have a trip to Hawaii in 2009, so I don't see how this confused people here?

I was confused last night because a friend of mine. She mentioned about going to Hawaii in 2009. I said, wasn't it Deaf Cruise. She said, no. I was perplexed, it apparently have two different events in Hawaii. I was not sure what was exactly two events for the Deaf. Wonder if the date will be the same?

I was confused last night because a friend of mine. She mentioned about going to Hawaii in 2009. I said, wasn't it Deaf Cruise. She said, no. I was perplexed, it apparently have two different events in Hawaii. I was not sure what was exactly two events for the Deaf. Wonder if the date will be the same?

Oh, I don't know anything about it. :dunno:

u need ask her which cruise she join with? then u will know which..

Aw I thought you were going for sure.

So did I, but now I don't know what's going to happen. Maybe I'll book at the last minute, who knows.

I wish all the AD members who are going on Hawaii Cruise will specify which agency they're going with.

Just an FYI for those who don't know if you go to the 2009 cruise, U may also be coming across the HSLF ( hawaii sign langague festival) which happens every 2 yrs u'll be meeting many deafies from here in hawaii and 3 deafies from AD are members ( im inculding myself in the 3 :) ) so thats an FYI will finalize information and announce it sometime summer 2008 and early 2009 :) look forward to seeing u all here!

Not sure if I'll sign up for this Cruise. For some reason, I don't see it happening. But who knows.

Same here, I don't think we will be going. It works out it would be about $5,000 each including return airfares to/from Hawaii and also domestic flights from/to Perth as well. :eek3: If we win lotto, we could go. It would be nice! :D

Just an FYI for those who don't know if you go to the 2009 cruise, U may also be coming across the HSLF ( hawaii sign langague festival) which happens every 2 yrs u'll be meeting many deafies from here in hawaii and 3 deafies from AD are members ( im inculding myself in the 3 :) ) so thats an FYI will finalize information and announce it sometime summer 2008 and early 2009 :) look forward to seeing u all here![/QUOTE

I was wondering if they plan on having a like zoo or something like cause u know I am bringing my kids! But if one night to be deaf together then I have to find a babysitter for our kids, do we have to? Please let us know by this pms or email tks

Just an FYI for those who don't know if you go to the 2009 cruise, U may also be coming across the HSLF ( hawaii sign langague festival) which happens every 2 yrs u'll be meeting many deafies from here in hawaii and 3 deafies from AD are members ( im inculding myself in the 3 :) ) so thats an FYI will finalize information and announce it sometime summer 2008 and early 2009 :) look forward to seeing u all here![/QUOTE

I was wondering if they plan on having a like zoo or something like cause u know I am bringing my kids! But if one night to be deaf together then I have to find a babysitter for our kids, do we have to? Please let us know by this pms or email tks

Oh bummer we already had plans for that yr! Argh tks my bf for remind me! I am too damn old to remmy.. My memory is about gone forever! Sorry we can't make it! :(

Back