AllDeaf Hawaii Cruise 2009 [CANCELLED]

Who has paid their deposit for the 2009 Hawaii cruise with deaf cruise or Bear? And who are you going with or who's your roommate? Remember 50.00 per person ends this month.....

Cheri they dont pay me they just download their form and fill it out and send it to Deaf Cruise.

Deaf Cruise Hawaii 2009

16 days left for the 50 dollar deposit special! Make sure you download the form at the bottom of the page and mail it in asap. After January 31st the deposits will then go up to 250 dollars per person!

:bump:

Thread moved here as well as being 'sticky' for the time being-- ;)

(note: moving thread here may get more attention/response)

~RR

Well to just confirmed that i can now say im coming on the cruise and will be paying a deposit sometimes this week thru sis Bear who helping me. Look forward to going on the cruise now. :)

Oh that's great, Sasha. I'm going as the deposit been paid so it would be a pleasure in meeting you. :)

Wow, Thanks Roadrunner, that's nice of you...:)

me rocking way the middle ways.. have not made decision.. reason what more our reason..

Our Goal want major serious renovation the bathroom or kitchen, because of crappy spaces feel dark. We want bright and airy spaces.

Just wait and see if we can go or not for cruise of 2009..

Only 14 more days to go! Get those deposits paid and get your reservations in. After January 31st deposits go up to 250 dollars per person!

Only 14 more days to go! Get those deposits paid and get your reservations in. After January 31st deposits go up to 250 dollars per person!

hey i need know where the cruise near hotel in hawaii so i can get hotel early before full.. pls let me know

i won't be on the cruise but i will be there to greet u all at the harbor :) ofc im already in hawaii Lol

Back