Alldeaf Caucus Tshirts Voting Poll

What type of Tshirts do you want at AD Caucus

• A plain white shirt that just says Alldeaf Caucus 2008 on it.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • A white or color shirt with our pictures on it

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Reaction score
OK all this is the place to vote for your Alldeaf Caucus 2008 Tshirts. Please only vote if you are going.

I voted for a plain white t shirt with AllDeaf Caucus 2008 printed on it, cuz it would be cool to have peeps who go to the campout sign my shirt... but please not over the girls! Im gonna bring my trusty Sharpie marker!

It would also be cost-effective, also.

I voted "A plain white shirt that just says Alldeaf Caucus 2008 on it." and like DreamDeaf suggestion on having it signed by those who attended.

I voted "A plain white shirt that just says Alldeaf Caucus 2008 on it."

I also like DreamDeaf's idea too. ;)

Voted: A plain white shirt that just says Alldeaf Caucus 2008 on it :)

I like to keep it simple... white with one or two colors.

I know that I am not going due to the cost of travelling and am also many many many miles away but I would love to go if I am very wealthy like won a big lotto. It never happen to me. :cry: I would like to put my opinion in. If I were to go to the Alldeaf Caucus, I would vote plain white shirt with the Alldeaf Caucus 2008 logo on it cos it look neat & simple.

i vote other, but simmilar to post A.. but i dont want plain white t shirt. :-P i want something like babyblue or light green like mist or something like that

I voted for a plain white t-shirt with the AllDeaf 2008 Caucus on it.

Perhaps a navy blue shirt with a white "AllDeaf.com" or a white AllDeaf Logo on the back would be a thought? Keeping it simple can also be cheaper as well.

I voted other...

I don't like certain white shirts.. if its very thin, I don't like that kind.. I like the thick ones.

so I voted others.. to have a different color with AllDeaf Caucus 2008 on the back.. no pictures.

and another idea..

how about AllDeaf Caucus 2008 and a Beach with water and sunset Logo??

I wouldnt mind a dark navy shirt or black shirt.. a white one?? naw... can that be doable for a black or navy shirt?

I wouldnt mind a dark navy shirt or black shirt.. a white one?? naw... can that be doable for a black or navy shirt?
I'd pick blue but may cost more if you're willing to pay more. maybe we could have a choice to pick white or blue?? how's that?

I like navy blue color :)

I voted other...

I don't like certain white shirts.. if its very thin, I don't like that kind.. I like the thick ones.

so I voted others.. to have a different color with AllDeaf Caucus 2008 on the back.. no pictures.

and another idea..

how about AllDeaf Caucus 2008 and a Beach with water and sunset Logo??
The AllDeaf Caucus 2008 isn't taking place at the beach. :(

Voting 'other'...other color, whatever the color is decided upon, no pics, but with our own username printed on the front--logo of AD...perhaps fingerspelling signing picture of either 'AD' or 'Alldeaf'. Why worry about how much it'll be...a few cents or dollars more for something that can be treasured for years to come. Hmm??? :)

(btw, logo and fingerspelling(that is if approved) would go nicely on the back)

~RR

Voting 'other'...other color, whatever the color is decided upon, no pics, but with our own username printed on the front--logo of AD...perhaps fingerspelling signing picture of either 'AD' or 'Alldeaf'. Why worry about how much it'll be...a few cents or dollars more for something that can be treasured for years to come. Hmm??? :)

(btw, logo and fingerspelling(that is if approved) would go nicely on the back)

~RR
What if members don't want their names printed on their shirts?

Besides, doing individual shirts costs more than doing all the same.

..Besides, doing individual shirts costs more than doing all the same.

Perhaps so...but does it outweigh the facts of having something really 'special' or 'meaningful' for years to come? That's an option I'm presenting here for others to consider as well. ;)

~RR

wouldnt mind a wet tshirt contest ;)
Yes, no pictures and less color would keep the costs low.

but seriously????
better to have nice font for words on tshirt..... something meaningful.
please, avoid times roman or comics san serif. LOL

I am impressed at what you guys are doing. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back