AllDeaf Caucus 2008 - POLL!!!

Campground or Hotel?

• Camping? YUCK! I prefer a nice, clean bed in a nice hotel...

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Camping? YES, I wanna get my feet all sandy!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Either way is fine, I'll go along with either one. I'm that laid-back and mellow.

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DD is still around and aware of the thread and AD caucus. She is just busy right now with work and all. Give her a chance and Im sure she will post soon.

Okie Dokie .. glad to hear that at least she's aware of it. Thanks!

DD is still around and aware of the thread and AD caucus. She is just busy right now with work and all. Give her a chance and Im sure she will post soon.

Wait for dreamdef to tell us. Im not sure if she used camp sandusky or not. There are other campgrounds in the area. But Kalista * I believe it was her* was asking what the cabins looked like. I posted that link to give her a general idea.

According to the out of the states, we will be not carrying the equipment camp stuffs. Cabin is more reasonable and also we can use their kitchen stuffs and beds. Probably, we only bring towels, sheets, etc.. ?

Last opinon would be hotel, it is more expensive. Think twice for other members who live out of the states, can't bring extra stuffs on the plane.

DreamDeaf barely missed here. I had copy/paste her message for this thread.

Her comments -
I was told by Mizzou that some people were inquiring about this year's Caucus - the campout is still on. Im still trying to get hold of the park caretaker/ranger and find out how many tents we can have on each campsite. Hopefully I'll be able to rustle someone up...prolly still in hibernation.

Back