AllDeaf Caucus 2008 - POLL!!!

Campground or Hotel?

• Camping? YUCK! I prefer a nice, clean bed in a nice hotel...

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Camping? YES, I wanna get my feet all sandy!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Either way is fine, I'll go along with either one. I'm that laid-back and mellow.

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted either. I love camping and I like staying at a hotel too. so either way would be fine.

Camping out at a beach would be soooooo romantic for the couples!!! the lake, stars, laying on the beach... *dreaming on* okay.. okay.. i better hush.. I think ya'll got the hint.

anyway... I hope I can come! So far I know I'm going.

GalaxyAngel,

I will do so upon permission from DD. This is her thread and her *party*, so therefore I am not gonna *hi-jack* it.

I would prefer to pass the info to DD and if she wants to post it then it is up to her discretion.

Bear :ty:

GalaxyAngel,

I will do so upon permission from DD. This is her thread and her *party*, so therefore I am not gonna *hi-jack* it.

I would prefer to pass the info to DD and if she wants to post it then it is up to her discretion.

Sure, No problem.. as long if you wish pm me.. I'll figure it out which the location best place to stay hotel or camping whatever if our choice. We'll directly deposit upfront cost for hotel or camping coverage expenses. We aren't mind drive up and pay visit their hotel or camping depend local of closer than 1 hour away...

hotels makes me sleepin eh camp out's fun beer chat fire are sure good blend! then knock out ~ dont mind bugs ~ lol

I know the vote is over but I can't stay ouside because my breathing machine has to have somewhere to plug into. so please vote hotel and I will get my dads buddy to fly me up there.

steph, as long your choice where you can staying hotel.. that's fine.. you cannot force everyone must follow you..

*sigh*~
smiley_sleep.gif

GalaxyAngel,

Thought, we will staying with you in the cave. Will you serve us some fresh honey with hot tea ?

Which part of Ohio ? When?

I know the vote is over but I can't stay ouside because my breathing machine has to have somewhere to plug into. so please vote hotel and I will get my dads buddy to fly me up there.

You don't have to sleep outside on the campground, they have cabins too, I'm sure there will be electricity in the cabins I hope so because I would like to use my blow dryer. :giggle:

You don't have to sleep outside on the campground, they have cabins too, I'm sure there will be electricity in the cabins I hope so because I would like to use my blow dryer. :giggle:

you want to use blow dryer at the cabin? why cant without cuz it is camping!!! lol hahahah *zoom*!!! lol :lol:

Noooooooo :slap: I can't live without my blow dryer phffff

I use conditioner to leave it with wet. Let my hair curly natural. I learn this from salon. Blow Dryer will break all of my hair slit and fizzy. Yikes

In July?

In hot-n-muggy Ohio?

You still want to use a hair dryer?

What good is that going to do when you go on the water rides at CP? Your hair will be messed up anyway....

I just found out that I can't come:( but it is a good reason why: I got accepted into school program and will be getting ready for school to start.

Welcome to the City of Sandusky, Ohio!

I am trying to figure out which airport shall we take to?

Cedar Point Amusement Park, The Roller Coaster Capital of the World!

Cedar Point Amusement Park. I can't ride any of those due to sick to my stomach. I can go to water park but not the rest of other riding. :(

They have reasonable price hotel. I do not see any of those cabins. Where?

Sandusky Ohio July 16-20 I believe and cabins would be found at Camp Sandusky: Campground and Cabins Cedar Point Tent and RV Camping Lake Erie Ohio also the airport is Cleveland

Sandusky Ohio July 16-20 I believe and cabins would be found at Camp Sandusky: Campground and Cabins Cedar Point Tent and RV Camping Lake Erie Ohio also the airport is Cleveland

Thanks for the clarification. ;) I will look through to see if my vacation schedule is permission.

If the group make the reservation, it will be much cheaper to rent at the cabin. CAMP-SANDUSKY is proud to offer the following special pricing to your group of 20 or more members:

CABINS & BREAKFAST...starting at $10.95/person*
Reserve early and maximize your savings!

Oh it looks great cabins and campground. It seems perfectly for alldeaf members! We're still waiting to hear from DreamDeaf, the host for an official set up plan? Need to know the "final" costs, especially deposits by deadline and so forth. Or do we each need to make reservation ourselves within the dates Bear mentioned? Well it's six months away but we need to prepare such as to make deposits and save money to pay off with deadlines. Also perhaps we would like to know what events will our group plan to have on certain dates (ofc extra costs).

Wait for dreamdef to tell us. Im not sure if she used camp sandusky or not. There are other campgrounds in the area. But Kalista * I believe it was her* was asking what the cabins looked like. I posted that link to give her a general idea.

Oh okay .. yes I noticed about Kalista were asking about cabins. Well yea we still have to wait to hear from DreamDeaf. I'm concerning if DreamDeaf is aware of this thread or not since we haven't heard from her yet. I'm also concerning what's if (hate that words) she has change her mind and decide not to host??? Do you and anyone ever keep in touch with her or even Alex, the owner on this plan???

Wait for dreamdef to tell us. Im not sure if she used camp sandusky or not. There are other campgrounds in the area. But Kalista * I believe it was her* was asking what the cabins looked like. I posted that link to give her a general idea.

Back