AllDeaf Caucus 2008 - POLL!!!

Campground or Hotel?

• Camping? YUCK! I prefer a nice, clean bed in a nice hotel...

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Camping? YES, I wanna get my feet all sandy!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Either way is fine, I'll go along with either one. I'm that laid-back and mellow.

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't vote ...

July is bad month for me because my both boys are still school until end of July. Their school holiday start first week of August until second weeks of September.

If there're August, then I would love to go with my family to meet you all. I told my hubby a lot about some of you.. .and show photos to him... etc...

If I go then I would vote... I would decide for hotel with reasonable price. I never touch camping in my life... I can image what if spiders, ants, snakes, etc visit me while I sleeping in camping... :Ohno:

I could borrow RV from my parents. That will be easy for me. :lol:

I don't vote ...

July is bad month for me because my both boys are still school until end of July. Their school holiday start first week of August until second weeks of September.

If there're August, then I would love to go with my family to meet you all. I told my hubby a lot about some of you.. .and show photos to him... etc...

If I go then I would vote... I would decide for hotel with reasonable price. I never touch camping in my life... I can image what if spiders, ants, snakes, etc visit me while I sleeping in camping... :Ohno:

August is a very bad month for me :(

I voted camping more adventurous

*shrug* I'd lean either way. Heck, you've got cheap-ass hotels that would probably market far better as bare-necessities-only campgrounds and trendy hotels jumping onto the 'green wave' claiming they're luxurious and/or eco-friendly campgrounds to die for.

camping or getting lodging @ hotel really dont matter to me because if you are somewhere in other country where the luxury or cheap motel arent available then camping is the best option than to sleep and get stung by poisionous animals maybe i am sounding like weirdo but its fact!!!!

Our kids start school in early August, so it would be hard for us to come in August.

DD if camping is decided get with me I got a better campgrounds that I usually use that gives great group rates and they do have cabins with a/c. Still checking out the hotels for you though. Plan to go this weekend.

I saw the link of the cabin that bear show some of us, I don't like it because they have bunk beds only, so I prefer to choose hotel, with a queen size bed for two people. ;)

It won't hurt you to sleep on bunk bed for the weekend/few days!!

Out of the states, it will be hassle for us to bring our camping equipments on the airplane. I would choice hotel. I can't carry my camp equipments to Ohio from Boston.

It is not lot to bring if you are going to Cabin, just your pack your sleepbag. I went to cabin for the weekend, I bring my own sleepbag and pillow and I found a double bed for my husband and me, and three single beds for my girls other room, a free swimming pool, air conditioner, TV, private shower and laundry, all under in one roof with my children. Really good in Australia, I don't know about American's system.

I stayed in tent because my family loves it sooo much I am getting used to it as it is very popular in Australia. Of all, I am the happiest staying in a Hotel/Motel, cabin 2nd, camping tent is on the bottom list.

I'm sorry Liebling, I wish there was another way.....

Yes I can understand... :(

We have to wait until our boys are out of school... GalaxyAngel suggested last July that AllDeaf Caucus meeting should be held in Canada by 2010 or 2011. Remember?

Hi Dreamdeaf...

I want to know when a deadline of the vote and confirm which one hotel or camping? :dunno2: ;):):)

I think it's best if everyone stay together as a group not half going camping and the other half going to the hotel. Isn't that what AllDeaf Caucus is all about? ;)

Yes I can understand... :(

We have to wait until our boys are out of school... GalaxyAngel suggested last July that AllDeaf Caucus meeting should be held in Canada by 2010 or 2011. Remember?

AD Caucus in Canada by 2010 or 2011?!?! oooo I'm game to that... that way I wont have to worm my way across the Canada-USA border!!! Will see where that gonna be set up....

Camping can be good... but only if ya got a thick air mattress.... that I have learnt from my camping experience back in early August this year... ahh... hotel could be also a good one to use in case ya aint into outdoors or not too comfy with that...

Cheri... bunk beds can be fun.... ya can get the top and then shakeeeee the entire bunk just to annoy your bed mate.... lol.......

I see Either is mostly votes. We can go with hotel or camping depend on cost to for everybody to be comforable together.

Am I Right, Honey ??

Back