AllDeaf Caucus 2008 - POLL!!!

Campground or Hotel?

• Camping? YUCK! I prefer a nice, clean bed in a nice hotel...

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Camping? YES, I wanna get my feet all sandy!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Either way is fine, I'll go along with either one. I'm that laid-back and mellow.

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prefer hotel or cabins cuz I have camped in hot and humid weather and it is not easy. However, if more people prefer camping then I am fine with it. :) I voted either way.

So the date is definite?

im really like going camping when im member of Arkansas Baptist Conference for the Deaf and im usually slept hotels than at campers.

my grandma and her second husband loves going camps in Little Rock,Ar very lots! and i would like going visit her for fishing, and lots of mores! maybe i will go see her dues my search for jobs and she will staying for one weeks.

when i was little girls im using camping at my old school as girl scouts called brownies very near and its so wonderful girls scouts but i wanted my own children one days taking to camps for girls scouts i wanted it!

Sara, your off topic... get to the point

im really like going camping when im member of Arkansas Baptist Conference for the Deaf and im usually slept hotels than at campers.

my grandma and her second husband loves going camps in Little Rock,Ar very lots! and i would like going visit her for fishing, and lots of mores! maybe i will go see her dues my search for jobs and she will staying for one weeks.

when i was little girls im using camping at my old school as girl scouts called brownies very near and its so wonderful girls scouts but i wanted my own children one days taking to camps for girls scouts i wanted it!

rather rent a motel with shower and a nice bed instead of bug crawl on my face while sleeping:ugh3:

Methinks Cheri and GA gonna have a Surivior war there in the cabins over everything.. lol should be a riot...

HMM hotel would be good...

Either way I like camping or hotel or any place that great. Mostly I go hotel because they have A/C so I can take my kid to beach, swimming pool, or disney land hee. If I have RV that be great too.

Camping = Laid Back

Just bought an RV today! After six hot and humid summers, I would love to spend next summer up north!

Out of the states, it will be hassle for us to bring our camping equipments on the airplane. I would choice hotel. I can't carry my camp equipments to Ohio from Boston.

Out of the states, it will be hassle for us to bring our camping equipments on the airplane. I would choice hotel. I can't carry my camp equipments to Ohio from Boston.

yea true u got good point then can get hotel?

I voted camping? yuck and prefer hotel with bed since I grew up all my life in city, ha

Lol, want my books about Davey Crockett and Daniel Boone? :giggle:

*off-topic*

You, yes you...might change your mind too, after all, someone might come after you with...u got it right, an axe, not a cyber-axe. :D

:lol:
~RR

*off-topic*

You, yes you...might change your mind too, after all, someone might come after you with...u got it right, an axe, not a cyber-axe. :D

:lol:
~RR

*AGGGHHHH, Tousi's Bowie knife thuds to the ground* Good one, RR....

Yes I agree with you on this... I hate stress/hassle... it's one of my pet peeves...

Back