All-time favorite Video Games

Originally posted by SweetKid
Earthworm Jim. ;)

that was a good game.

you're the first girl ever to post in a video game forum.

:party:

Originally posted by PSORules79
that was a good game.

you're the first girl ever to post in a video game forum.

:party:

ah, cool! yeah, Earthworm Jim cracks me up.

yea, i'm not really up to date with the video games.... like PS2 and such. I have Sega and N64 and used to play on the old nintendo. i like to stick with the old. but that's just me. :D

yea, i'm not really up to date with the video games.... like PS2 and such. I have Sega and N64 and used to play on the old nintendo. i like to stick with the old. but that's just me. :D

hey, that's cool with me. it doesn't matter old or new, it's still video games.

heey - yea - that's cool with me ..... same with me tho - liked the classics

thats cool i am getting my gba sp when it comes out i ve already pre paid for it in full and about girl gamers i know a few of them its a shame i didnt marry them ha lol :( how stupid of me haha lol just kiddin ! my wife used to be a gamer now after we had our first daughter shes began to lose interest in video games but recently shes begun to come back into video gamin whew good thing !! :) i m a collector and player myself !!!!!!!!!! hope to chat with some of u dude/dudettes here on this board thanks !!

Resident Evil series (RE Zero was the best I've ever played yet)

Metal Gear Solid and MGS2

Dead or alive series (better than MK! :p) lol

Turok series (even Turok Evloution)

Virtua Fighter 4

Devil May Cry

I think that's about it...

More to come

my all the itme favorite game is Super Mario Bros 3. oh yes I do have Sega Genise before, love to play NHL games. I am very good at this. but my skill was gone for sure by this time. oh well

my favorites: (playstation 2)

Final Fantasy X
Xenosaga
dot.Hack Infection
Yu Gi Oh Duelists of the Roses

I have few of Final Fantasy series (7,8,9)

already reserved for Materix game coming out in May

cant wait for Final Fantasy X-2 but dont know when it will gonna to release? *shrugs*

I am sure they are going to make more of xenosaga and dot.hack as i was informed that they are planning to make 4 more for dot.hack games related to movie of course...

will plan to get GameCube for myself..That ps2 belong to my brother but i play on it as well *snickers*

my fav games are super mario bro series and halo (xbox)
DOA (xbox) and unreal tornament 2k3

Hmm my fav game from the past is believe it or not the first Zelda. I still have that golden copy.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hmm my fav game from the past is believe it or not the first Zelda. I still have that golden copy.

ahhhh yeah - on Nintendo 8-bit ?? heh

Resident Evil series on PS1 & PS2
Tomb Raider Series on PS1 & PS2
Silent Hill 1 PS1
Silent Hill 2 ps2
Dino Crisis 1,2 PS2

I like alot of horror games I'm really good at it :D

hey u said its video game then dont bash neo geo u know who u are that said it anywayz heres my fave vid games in no particular order ...

Zelda series....
Final Fantasy series ...
Dragon Warrior series...
Castlevania series...
Lunar Series ....
mario series ...
Mega Man series...
Panzer Dragoon Saga
and lots more that i cant think at this moment but hey i own almost all video game systems and TONS of games why is that ? its cuz i love game play no matter what i am not biased !!!!!

lol for me - i liked ALL Mortal Kombat games and the Zelda on N64
Just got "Woojer", played some games and listened to Pink Floyd with this thing on my chest. Fantastic!
I am SSD, with little hearing in good ear, I use an open ear, wireless bone conduction headphones, and along with Woojer, the feeling is so fine. Check it out.

Zombie thread Yaya. OK favorite game of all time is Diablo by far. It's a mindless game which I love and I can run it over and over again. Plus my kids are now old enough to play with me now. So yay

Back