Votes: 3 13.6%
  • August 2009

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • September 2009

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Not decide!

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Yeah.. but If i am still here :dunno2: :laugh2: ;)

I am thinking of a two month holiday after my two weeks trip in the USA but I have done a lot of thinking lately. :aw:

I think it is good idea to worry about this WAAAY later.. It is too early to decide like this right now.

I am thinking of a two month holiday after my two weeks trip in the USA but I have done a lot of thinking lately. :aw:

Cool :cool2: and make sure let us know when confirm and at where in USA ;)

I dunno due to the gas price. If just the new england gathering then maybe I will go. :D

Dunno about that right now...due to gas price, food price etc you name it...everything shot up right now. So wait and see around Jan/Feb 2009 and see how things are. Right now hard to predict it. It'll be nice to go Mass again..I haven't been back since 1990...yea too long! I like go in the fall but my son has to go school...:cool2:

Dunno about that right now...due to gas price, food price etc you name it...everything shot up right now. So wait and see around Jan/Feb 2009 and see how things are. Right now hard to predict it. It'll be nice to go Mass again..I haven't been back since 1990...yea too long! I like go in the fall but my son has to go school...:cool2:

I agree..wait until Jan/Feb 2009 and see how things are with the economy. However, I wouldnt mind going if I have the money and time. :)

i cant vote right now cuz of since everything go high so i rather wait til they settle down and we will know the answer

I agree with some of the members here. I think we have to wait until around winter 2008-2009 to get a better answer because the gas prices have gone up so everything has gone up.

caucus is a Alldeaf gathering where a lot of deaf people meet at one place where specificed and meet and greet and chat whatever!

I agree with some of the members here. I think we have to wait until around winter 2008-2009 to get a better answer because the gas prices have gone up so everything has gone up.

getting ripped off, eh

I voted: Not decided.

I remember GalaxyAngel's suggestion about AllDeaf Caucus in Canada in 2010 or 2011. My hubby & I will take her suggestion if her suggestion plan still remains.

I understand!! :) I will bump this thread until this winder ;)

I voted: Not decided.

I remember GalaxyAngel's suggestion about AllDeaf Caucus in Canada in 2010 or 2011. My hubby & I will take her suggestion if her suggestion plan still remains.

Yes I do remember.. I did vote 2010 :D... Hope its still plan!

Since when galaxyAngel posted here? I saw her on deafvideo.tv every since, I think she left AD when RR was banned and all

I know its been five months since the last post was pasted here, but my advice is ...

WAIT.

Right now, prices are still high - hotel rooms, food, gasoline, etc., etc.

You might want to wait until next year, maybe next summer and see how the financial picture is shaping up - then give yourself two years to plan for this. Try not to schedule at the same time as big events, such as a deaf cruise, national softball tournament, etc., etc. Sometimes it does take a bit of juggling around to find the date that suits everyone.

Some have suggested a campout - try that - it may be cheaper that way. Look for a national park - they have good rates for handicapped campers.

Get a good committee - some people to help you plan it all out, help you during the caucus, doing the paperwork and all that.

Try to get a location that everyone agrees on, also. If some wants West, some wants East, you may have to compromise.

See what happens... :)

Back