JClarke..
r u funny!

I still here around.. someitme..
not much good thrill posting topic..
that why..
Oh please!

Liebling.. Yea.. of course I still stand.. anyway.. :D

GA..

Still planning to Canada? I would love to go! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish that Deafway III festival would be at Washington DC again. I've been both of Deafway I and II festival. I really loved them to meet any deaf foreign people in gathering party.

I wish that Deafway III festival would be at Washington DC again. I've been both of Deafway I and II festival. I really loved them to meet any deaf foreign people in gathering party.

When will the Deafway III host again? At where ??

We don't know about the Deaf Way III, someone has mentioned, that they wouldn't host III. But it depends on who would host it, money talks them.

I thnk it would be easier if someone from different regions (Northeast, MidWest, South, West) volunteer to run alldeaf gathering then post pictures and results in here.

Oh how awesome would that be? I'm 5 minutes from DC so I'd totally go to one of those festivals.

That is, if they were to allow let non-interpreter hearies in..:hmm:

*cough* am I left?
LOL
JClarke..
r u funny!

I still here around.. someitme..
not much good thrill posting topic..
that why..
Oh please!

Liebling.. Yea.. of course I still stand.. anyway.. :D

Ha! :laugh2:

I thnk it would be easier if someone from different regions (Northeast, MidWest, South, West) volunteer to run alldeaf gathering then post pictures and results in here.

How would that exactly work? Are you saying you're suggesting a "regional" All Deaf gathering instead of a "national-wide" All Deaf gathering?

I voted "Not decide" I don't know if I am going to. I have a plan for summer vacation to New England States and other states. I will be busy for summer because I am going to move out of my apt to duplex with my homegirl in next door.

I like the Deaf Festival than ASL expo. Because ASL expo is small number in my state. I would like to have a booth for my jewelry but "ILY" with sign or abc sign beads are not my style.

I'd love for that to happen again, too. DWII was really amazing. I worked as an art intern in positions like gallery docent and artist laision.

We had deaf caucus last two years ago and this past summer. It becomes cold foot with each other. I not think we will have better ones in the future.

All I know some of our friends are friends will gathering together for SURE in two more years later.

Well, I wish you best luck!

I hear some prices are falling down for some places now and gas prices are 1.64 here for winter , of course it may go up after winter is over due to heating bill we are getting . So I dont know how long it will stay that way before next year . Who knows how new president Obama would handle this argh.

HERE!!!!

Let's meet at.

Wassamki Campground
in

Scarborough, Maine

HOLD that dates NOW!

August 13-16, 2009

MAINE DEAF TIMBERFEST 2009

Will update for more details will be forthcoming soon! :D :D

I will make new a thread! :D

Back