• August 2009

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • September 2009

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Not decide!

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

LakeTahoe

Dunno about that right now...due to gas price, food price etc you name it...everything shot up right now. So wait and see around Jan/Feb 2009 and see how things are. Right now hard to predict it. It'll be nice to go Mass again..I haven't been back since 1990...yea too long! I like go in the fall but my son has to go school...:cool2:

shel90

Audist are not welcome
Premium Member
Dunno about that right now...due to gas price, food price etc you name it...everything shot up right now. So wait and see around Jan/Feb 2009 and see how things are. Right now hard to predict it. It'll be nice to go Mass again..I haven't been back since 1990...yea too long! I like go in the fall but my son has to go school...:cool2:

I agree..wait until Jan/Feb 2009 and see how things are with the economy. However, I wouldnt mind going if I have the money and time. :)

sequoias

Premium Member
I agree with some of the members here. I think we have to wait until around winter 2008-2009 to get a better answer because the gas prices have gone up so everything has gone up.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
caucus is a Alldeaf gathering where a lot of deaf people meet at one place where specificed and meet and greet and chat whatever!

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
I voted: Not decided.

I remember GalaxyAngel's suggestion about AllDeaf Caucus in Canada in 2010 or 2011. My hubby & I will take her suggestion if her suggestion plan still remains.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Since when galaxyAngel posted here? I saw her on deafvideo.tv every since, I think she left AD when RR was banned and all

DreamDeaf

I know its been five months since the last post was pasted here, but my advice is ...

WAIT.

Right now, prices are still high - hotel rooms, food, gasoline, etc., etc.

You might want to wait until next year, maybe next summer and see how the financial picture is shaping up - then give yourself two years to plan for this. Try not to schedule at the same time as big events, such as a deaf cruise, national softball tournament, etc., etc. Sometimes it does take a bit of juggling around to find the date that suits everyone.

Some have suggested a campout - try that - it may be cheaper that way. Look for a national park - they have good rates for handicapped campers.

Get a good committee - some people to help you plan it all out, help you during the caucus, doing the paperwork and all that.

Try to get a location that everyone agrees on, also. If some wants West, some wants East, you may have to compromise.

See what happens... :)