• Total voters

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sad that there no alldeaf gather this year.. but I was thinking and
How about a gathering in 2009???

I do mind and made arrangements :D:D

How about to meet gather at June, July, Aug or Sept 2009...

Now VOTE :eek:

1)Will make new thread and vote with Northwest, Northeast, Central, southwest or Southeast in few months :D

2) post here with FYI> to meet at beach, hotel's pool, panic Park etc..

Perfer hotel and not camping but you can reserve campsite near the hotel too ;)

Or

Any idea and please post here! ;)

Of course... i will not collection your money for reserve the hotel or others.. Its will be your own reserve! okie!

What you think and vote?? &

Let me know :D

I dont think anyone can travel very good next year..

remember.. the gas price is getting higher and higher..

More ppl will stay home and stay around their local area..

Are you saying you wanna be in charge of the AllDeaf Caucus, Phillips?

Are you saying you wanna be in charge of the AllDeaf Caucus, Phillips?

No i am not charge.. Just announce to at where and when. Then your own to meeting us there :D

1)Will make new thread and vote with Northwest, Northeast, Central, southwest or Southeast in few months :D

Or

Of course... i will not collection your money for reserve the hotel or others.. Its will be your own reserve! okie!

That what I thought..

also look here

Or

ok sorry, i dont remember if i read this..

GOOD LUCK with August if he is going with you :P

Just because you won't reserved our rooms it doesn't mean you aren't in charge, because Dreamdeaf did not reserved our rooms in 2006, we had to reserved our own rooms. She only informed us which hotel we all can book at, she made the arrangements. ;)

I vote no. There was a lot of problems with the caucus that was held, and the current one being planned got trashed, so I don't think it's a good idea to have another one.

Also, has previously mentioned, gas prices are very high right now. It's likely that people aren't going to want to travel long distances.

I vote no. There was a lot of problems with the caucus that was held, and the current one being planned got trashed, so I don't think it's a good idea to have another one.

Also, has previously mentioned, gas prices are very high right now. It's likely that people aren't going to want to travel long distances.

Yep, that is what I thought too..

Unfortunately, not sure when my trip will happen. :aw:

Yep, that is what I thought too..
That is because some members had stated that they were attending and then at the last minute they changed their minds, and left Dreamdeaf with a huge debt for the hotel package.

That is because some members had stated that they were attending and then at the last minute they changed their minds, and left Dreamdeaf with a huge debt for the hotel package.

:shock:
thanks god i'm not going :D

Oh, No that must be hurt! :( Gee… That s why I am choice and meet gathering at the beach,hotel pool, Panic Park etc… To free plus your own hotel! Therefore, I do not care if they re change mind… Moreover, they need to contact their reserve hotel to cancel and missing to meet us! :D

Wait let see more Aders answer this and If very few then will not have deaf gathering in 2009 :hmm:

Back