Alive!!!

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I've been taking those on/off. I would like to take them every day now. What do you think of "Alive"? Ever take them?

Attachments

• 2012-10-10 23.05.34.jpg
    2012-10-10 23.05.34.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 19
i take those thing different make though...still feel like crap

Depending on your age, there are vitamins for men that are probably more beneficial and contain less sugar. Centrum is one such vitamin. Again depends on your age and dietary needs. But if these make you feel better then great!

I've been taking those on/off. I would like to take them every day now. What do you think of "Alive"? Ever take them?

I just looked this up and Alive has Blue Green Algae in it and this can cause liver disease. So if you plan on taking Alive for along time it would be wise to have your liver checked out . or you could be DEAD!! There are so many ingredients in it and I would want to know where they're from.

I just looked this up and Alive has Blue Green Algae in it and this can cause liver disease. So if you plan on taking Alive for along time it would be wise to have your liver checked out . or you could be DEAD!! There are so many ingredients in it and I would want to know where they're from.

Wow!!! Thank you for letting me know.

you can type alive reviews to see others opinions then it will be able to answer your question

I never mess with that stuff... I just drink a lot of water and stay active.

Remember the tried and true saying, "If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is...." You want to feel alive, hit the gym regularly. I know...easier said than done.

Laura

To feel "alive" go swimming or Dancing. Plus-no worry about any long term -health problems.

I agree you It is pretty risk health avoid on health! proper on ingredient, I suggest better doctor, who is trust to prove on exactly how proper your function system wise body that is why avoid your mess risk medication! That is very not good! scared! it is very not joke,!
i take those thing different make though...still feel like crap

Yes,

Don't be everyday cause serious big cuz reason cocern, risk your medication!

be careful not folllow , I refusing buy, wise shopping, I recommend advise doctor professional!
I don't want to too much on advise to kidney damage risk!!! , It is risk on damage! my kidney last I had beer mess ruin on my kidney medication destroy, I to my kidney make sure proper on careful!

Back