Alive And Kicking

Texan Guy

Reaction score
Howdy, y'all, it has been a while since I logged in here on August 25. :shock: Somehow, I felt like I left this site yesterday.

Anyway, I've been busy such as work, trip to Mexico many times, marriage, and etcs. I go to Facebook all the time, tho.

As for Mexico, yes, it has been change a lot since I first went there a couple years ago. Last couple months ago, I went there, I don't see any Mexican soldiers. And just a couple of weeks ago, I have seen Mexican soldiers with masks on almost daily. Boy, it ain't that fun, I can't travel at night, no bar, no nightclub, nothing, it is almost like you have been hearing on the news about Mexico's wars and violences, anyway, the city that I go to all the time is pretty much secured and peace at this moment, only Ciudad Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, and Reynosa are pretty much at its top in battles between federal and cartels.

Regards,

Texan Guy

Hi, Texan Guy. I am really sad about Juarez. My favorite city. I used to think we would retire there.

Hey Texan guy! Good to see you here. I can you are in danger zones. I hope you will be safe out there. You are in my prayers :)

Hello Texan Guy, welcome back to AD.

Yup, I know about Mexico has too many issues, especially drug wars.

:welcome: back to AD. I do worry about you being in Mexico. Anything could happen since Mexico had many issues that does not make anyone happy. No wonder many illegal people want to come to USA to get away from bad things and try to earn money for the family back in Mexico. I do wish the illegal people have legal papers to come into the USA but the way the government in Mexico must be terrible. :ugh: Now that you are back in AD. I hope you will find happiness wherever you go, Mexico or Texas. :thumb:

Well, well, look who's here. Texan guy!
Welcome back, dude! :wave:

:ty: for the warm welcoming and concerning of my safety in Mexico! :)

Bott, you aren't alone, Monterrey is my favorite city to visit when I've got the vacation from work. And right now, Monterrey has been infected by the cartels, especially Los Zetas. :(

Back