Airplane hits New York City building again

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
This time it's a small airplane and not terrorist related. It's all over the TV/web news right now.

NEW YORK -- An aircraft has crashed into the middle of a brick highrise residential building on Manhattan's Upper East Side at 72nd Street and York Avenue, police officials said.

The building is located near Rockefeller Center and is very close to the Hudson River. A North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) spokesperson told CNN that it had not been tracking the plane.

There was no word on casualties as firefighters battled the flames that shot up from several windows on the 10th story. The Federal Aviation Administration has said a "general aviation" aircraft had hit the building.

Video from the scene shows at least three apartments in the high rise fully engulfed in flames.

101106crash.jpg

Aircraft crashes into New York building - CNN.com

I dont think its another one. Felix. Probably pilot error.News said "FBI said it isnt terrorism." So we ll wait and see.

I doubt it's a terror attack. Probably just some dumbfuck you can't fly a plane. :roll:

I saw on the news right now and it said an accident crash in NY.. I wasnt sure of it :)

According to CNN.com - It states, I quote; A breaking news that is still a developing story.

One person is confirmed killed after plane crashes into New York apartment building, New York Fire Department says.

Now, At this time, It is quite unclear that it is a terrorism related issue. Also stated on Cnn.com as well;

It's unclear if the crash was a result of terrorism. A senior U.S. official in Washington said the administration was waiting for more information.

I doubt it's a terror attack. Probably just some dumbfuck you can't fly a plane. :roll:

It's too early to tell whether it is or not...as for myself, I'll reserve my opinion on the matter until further developements is provided. For now, I can imagine the heighten anxiety that's likely up in the air surrounding this crash.

Let's just hope it wasn't terrorist related--

~RR

to me it looks like terror attack, because no plane flys that low unless terror attack.....I think bin laden did it.

Yes I saw on new TV few minutes ago...

It didn´t say anything about terror suspect or didn´t mention how many killed or injury yet.

What a sad... :( I thought about victims and hope they are okay and safety :(

It's too early to tell whether it is or not...as for myself, I'll reserve my opinion on the matter until further developements is provided. For now, I can imagine the heighten anxiety that's likely up in the air surrounding this crash.

Let's just hope it wasn't terrorist related--

~RR

Yeah, it's too early to tell whether it is or not....God I hope not :ugh:

It looks like an accident so far and not terror related but I could be wrong.

The news said it could be a copter that out of the control. So still investating (sp?) it. We ll know the fact later on.

The news said it could be a copter that out of the control. So still investating (sp?) it. We ll know the fact later on.

Thanks for this update girl, I'll wait until they know for sure :)

Thanks for this update girl, I'll wait until they know for sure :)
my pleasure sweetie. I am watching the news right now. Alot of ppl heard the explosion and saw alot of debris fell down from the building. It also said two ppl were hurting on the ground when the debris fell down. Most of ppl saw the debris fell down and ran into the building.

Now its start raining.

I strong think the airplane may be mismanufacturing.

Unless, he plan get kill himself.

Back