Airbus crashes in French Alps; 150 dead

There is a photo gallery of the victims included. They were people who were loved and lost.

Identifying the victims

This is awful for the victims' families. :(

It must be tough for those who have to pick up the body pieces that were strewn across the landscape. It also must be even tougher for the medical examiners to extract data for identification. It is the most toughest thing for the victim's family members to identify them with the data supplied by the medical examiners.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32047560

This some of the victims of Germanwings crash , I feel we should know their names , I wish the news talked more the victims and waited until they had all the facts about why this happen. We know what the cop pilot did
but no one is honoring the victims on TV. :( This always happen when there a mass murder all the attention seen to be about the suspect we know their names but we can't remember the victims names.

The media always spends too much time focusing on the suspects as they want to fish for details concerning the suspects as to the why, how, when, and so on.

Wow! All those doctors! His mental condition was bad and getting worse. Very negligent.

Wow! All those doctors! His mental condition was bad and getting worse. Very negligent.

I know , I was shocked to see the numbers of doctor he saw for his eyesight . I know doctors have to report if a patient is no longer safe to drive a car , so you would think it would be the same for a co pilot . A doctor reported a client I had b/c she was not a safe driver anymore.

Back