Airbus crashes in French Alps; 150 dead

Wrong path. They climbed too high and fast to avoid to hit mountain.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Possible MILITARY INCIDENT:

MILITARY INCIDENT?
Some experts claim that an Italian military jet switched its transponder to the emergency code of #7700 at 10.35, near where flight 4U9525 began its final descent.
Investigators should be quickly able to determine whether this emergency was a coincidence or possibly had some relevance to the passenger jet's demise.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hollande-Lufthansa-4U9525.html#ixzz3VM9ETH6L
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Update:

Three Americans among the dead.

Second "black box" container found but empty.

empty means what?? no record of it or wasnt working to record it? how did it happen?
It means they found the outer protective covering but the recording itself wasn't in it.

I guess it was the extreme impact broke open the box.

"The rate of descent from its cruising altitude of 38,000 feet was alarming but still gradual enough to indicate that the twin-engine Airbus A320 had not suffered any catastrophic damage and might have remained under the control of the pilots or the autopilot. At no point during the descent was there any communication from the cockpit to air traffic controllers or any other signal of an emergency."

I hate to say this but I wonder if a pilot commited suicide , this has happen before. :(

Was thinking flying to Ireland next week this and Malaysian air disasters put me right off flying

Was thinking flying to Ireland next week this and Malaysian air disasters put me right off flying

Don't worry about flying. Would you avoid driving if you heard about a fatal car crash in your town?

Back