AIM Screen Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the others -- why sell AIM screennames while we can register for FREE and create our own screennames with no charge at all? :roll:

A friend of mine has a ScreenName that consists of just her first name, no letters or numbers. She gets IM'd by someone about every 2 minutes if she disables privacy preferences.

By having one of these 'leet' screen names, you get IM's from people who think you must be someone else or password surfers etc.

kthnx, all sold.. i earned money., i see that deaf dosent interestian about screen name and dont know what semi-leet it is.?
kthnx news.

hacker said:
kthnx, all sold.. i earned money., i see that deaf dosent interestian about screen name and dont know what semi-leet it is.?
kthnx news.
I feel sorry for those who bought the names from you. :roll:

hacker, I hope you realize that selling aim sn is illegal according to: http://www.aim.com/tos/tos.adp.

I was surprised that no one report to AOL about you but it is not my business. Oh btw, it is impossible to register screen names without inputting the email address(es). So it means that you will have to create new email addresses to register the new screen names. If someone buys one of these screen names, someone will not have to access to 'lost password' feature because you registered the email address to create the screen name... I gather that you can rip them off by using the 'lost password' feature to retrieve the password that customer registered then re-sell to other customer.

No offense but it is rip-off. Or unless you give the email address to customer as well?

Anyway, you better check the ToS link that I posted.

hacker said:
Any one here are in interestian to buy screen names?
I am accept on usd (www.paypal.com)
If you like to buy screen names? IM me on sn "Lid"

Huh? Why selling screen names? I don't believe this stuff

hacker said:
kthnx news.

Congrats!! I think this qualifies for a Darwin Award nomination! :ugh2:

hacker said:
kthnx news.

ROFL! @ Hacker

Last edited:
Deaf258 said:
Congrats!! I think this qualifies for a Darwin Award nomination! :ugh2:

Alright!! This deserves a SECOND Darwin Award because someone took 20 days to get my first Darwin comment! :ugh2:

DUUUUUH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deaf258 said:
Alright!! This deserves a SECOND Darwin Award because someone took 20 days to get my first Darwin comment! :ugh2:

DUUUUUH!

crampe.gif

lol. i've never see anybody retard like this... Your parnets must have raised you the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back