AIM problems

Um it happend to me a month ago. Even tho I cancled aol a looonnnggg time ago :|

Originally posted by hacker
I've heard Millions 3char/screennames were suspended account.
Because AOL has that new RULE that if your screenname is AOLed and then cancels the AIM is suspended account.
damn... i cancelled my old aol acct and never have a problem with my AIM, rarely won't log on so I kept trying to log in so AOL gave up...lol... now I'm gonna save all sn name so I won't lose anyone...

ioi.. good for you.. Kevbo and me are hax0r jeet aka leetness on AIM/AOL.. im not lie.. :boink:

Last edited:
Ahh funny, I had my screename for long time on AIM, and then. .I got on AOL, using my AIM SN, and then I cancelled cuz I don't like the AOL pager. so I called and cancelled it, YES they did threaten me that my AIM account will be gone w/ the AOL account, I was like what the fuck, so I created new sn, fuck them up.. so then what's going on.. is that AOL begged me to stay.. even gave me free 3 months, then 6 months.. I refused .. so finally I got them to shut up! ..

What happen next, I got into my screenname, no problem.. AOL is BIG FUCK LIAR!

Originally posted by vphreak
Ahh funny, I had my screename for long time on AIM, and then. .I got on AOL, using my AIM SN, and then I cancelled cuz I don't like the AOL pager. so I called and cancelled it, YES they did threaten me that my AIM account will be gone w/ the AOL account, I was like what the fuck, so I created new sn, fuck them up.. so then what's going on.. is that AOL begged me to stay.. even gave me free 3 months, then 6 months.. I refused .. so finally I got them to shut up! ..

What happen next, I got into my screenname, no problem.. AOL is BIG FUCK LIAR!

well that was before fine but persent is new rules,, damnit newbie ad should read more kevbo said persent not past.. ahh

I see maybe that hacker did mess up with your sn, Babyphat21.
envy.gif

-Stoned-

_AOl User is gay man-But It got great warez in AOL Chat-room :)_

Wow! Do you remember your AOL aim usernames?

Mine was kpasa15

I hated AOL, it was SOL ! I still have my AIM but never use it as I cant seem to find the chatrooms I once enjoyed, the friends from AOL are long gone with the high speed waves.... AOL is just lagging along somewhere

I still remember all of my AOL/AIM names. Never use it anymore as almost no one uses it (though I have at least one deaf-blind friend who still uses it- or Yahoo I can't remember which).

In fact I hardly use any of the IM programs I have anymore-- AIM, Yahoo, MSN (I miss the OLD version- not this newfangled Skype), ICQ...

Mine was scruffyjake87 and I hardly use it these days - I use facebook messenger now.

I used to have several AOL aim screennames.. Now I am down to three ones.

I use AIM to converse with my dad one/twice a week, with mom once in a while.

I still use AIM for work. :)

I used it a lot when I was in college. I continued to use it after I graduated college... for a couple years. I stopped in 2009, except for relay calls on my smart phone. Started again last year for work.

Back