Family wagon,
Minivan,
Sedan,
Luxury,
Offroader 4x4,
Pickup Truck,
Freight Truck.

Which would you prefer and why? ;)
(in case you don't get it, each represents a different genre of PC)
You don't even have to choose from the list above, just name the best car that describes you and I think it'll give us an idea.

PC's have more market share and you will probably find more applications for them. Just my opinion. I guess the real question is what do you want to do with the system?

...for all you tech-eggheads. :cool2:

PC or Mac? Which do you prefer and why?

I'm agonizing over which I should purchase. :ty:

i have a same feeling... i was at Apple store for almost an hour last weekend, deciding on which mac to get. it's so damn expensive!

I was waiting for this question to pop up, lol. I really just want it for entertainment purposes (internet, games, music & movies, e-mail).

Problem is though, that still puts us back at square one because we don't really know your computer "usage" habits, because all those are doable by every PC. Gotta list out everything you do on the computer and what do you exactly do, if you want an accurate suggestion.

That's why whenever someone asks "What should I get?", I ask them what car are you?

Their kind of dream car tells me what kind of a user they are. It really links.

Problem is though, that still puts us back at square one because we don't really know your computer "usage" habits, because all those are doable by every PC. Gotta list out everything you do on the computer and what do you exactly do, if you want an accurate suggestion.

That's why whenever someone asks "What should I get?", I ask them what car are you?

Their kind of dream car tells me what kind of a user they are. It really links.

Alright I see where you're going. I just don't know if i can accurately give you the answer you're seeking. :hmm: That's okay, thanks for responding.

I was waiting for this question to pop up, lol. I really just want it for entertainment purposes (internet, games, music & movies, e-mail).

sounds like macbook is perfect for your needs - 13". If the size's really an issue to you - then step up to macbook pro which is 15".

Here is my advise. It sounds like either system will do for you. Pick what is in your budget and that you know. If you already know how to use a Mac and it's in your budget, then get a Mac. Same applies for a PC

sounds like macbook is perfect for your needs - 13". If the size's really an issue to you - then step up to macbook pro which is 15".

Wow, Jiro are you a mind reader or what? :P I was just looking at that one
(13 inch).

Wow, Jiro are you a mind reader or what? :P I was just looking at that one
(13 inch).

yep... I know - 13" macbook was very attractive. I was very tempted to buy it last weekend but.... the price tag..... :tears:

one thing i hate - its odd mousepad. GIMME BACK THE BUTTON!

Mac has limitations that PC has the advantage here... (softwares)

but like Vampy said depending what your needs are for.

Suggest to use a buyer's guide and ask around more before you buy a right one... it should be more helpful. I think CNET and ZDNET both have it so try them.

Good luck in searching!

Suggest to use a buyer's guide and ask around more before you buy a right one... it should be more helpful. I think CNET and ZDNET both have it so try them.

Good luck in searching!

:ty:

Good luck in searching!

And Windows got over millions virus and many of people are not happy with Vista.

Best 5 laptops and top notebooks - CNET Reviews

Apple MacBook (Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M) Review | ZDNet: Reviews

Apple is best one in list from CNET and ZDNET.

:giggle:

Price do not matter. I already tried check PC vs MAC for exactly SAME hardware then price are almost same.

Back