age differences

August

Reaction score
about 8 months ago, i started talking to a girl i know from college. we'd had some classes together and one day she emailed me. the first thing she said was, "hey sexy!" out of the blue. i guess the woman doesn't play around; she wanted DICK and she wanted it NOW!

anyway we started calling each other and stuff and she told me she was 28 years old, 8 years older than me. i was surprised. i thought maybe 4 at the most. things were going fine until she suddenly cut off all contact, and i haven't heard from her in about 6 months now.

i recently checked her myspace, on which she says that she's 32!! :shock:
i wouldn't care. my limit would probably be like 16 years older than myself. as long as the chick isn't old enough to be my mom.

i was more put off by the fact that she lied about it and kept talking to me for a few weeks AFTER she found out i was young enough to be her baby brother.

ladies, would you shave a few years off your true age to reel a man in?

no, just an old lady willing to tell a white lie so she can get stuffed with dick.

Maybe she is really 28?

On my MySpace profile, it says I am 99 years old - I am no where close to being 99 years old.

Who cares about the age ? Age is just number. Love don't count the age.

So many red flags! Forget dreaming and wondering about the woman. She ain't real.

And....I think if she starts talking to you about wanting your dang, I think that's a no-no. She just wants a one night stand or a few.

I think you're just flattered about the way she talked to you.

No! No one should shave off a few years. People want to know the real you from the start or it'll be just like the way you feel which you said, "i was more put off by the fact that she lied about it."

Even if her myspace is wrong, I think it's still a red flag. 99 years old is more like a joke.

So many red flags! Forget dreaming and wondering about the woman. She ain't real.

And....I think if she starts talking to you about wanting your dang, I think that's a no-no. She just wants a one night stand or a few.

I think you're just flattered about the way she talked to you.

No! No one should shave off a few years. People want to know the real you from the start or it'll be just like the way you feel which you said, "i was more put off by the fact that she lied about it."

Even if her myspace is wrong, I think it's still a red flag. 99 years old is more like a joke.

:shock:

i never realized her existence was in question.

:shock:

i never realized her existence was in question.

I'm involved with an older woman 12 years my age and she can be confused for being within my age range. On a side note: this will probably get a negative reaction from conservative thinkers, but like Maria said, it truly is just a number. If she takes good care of herself, her perceived age may be alot lower than what her real age is.

scbassist-albums-pics-picture748-113-1351-img.jpg

She might have stopped talking to you because she knows she was lying?

I know some women are a bit insecure and will do silly things, like lie about their age... she might have been afraid to face rejection?

Not that I'm condoning it, it was wrong, just wondering what her reasoning was.

When i was 25, i went to a concert and met a gal. We talked, hit it off, exchaged numbers and all of that, it was a sweet deal.

So a couple days later i call her up and ask her about an hour into the conversation if she wants to hang, she said yeah just come on up to my friends apt since she was throwing a little party, so off i went...

After meeting up with her there and everything over the next 3 weeks or so we went out on a couple dates, got to know each other better, etc etc.

About a month into the relationship it became intimate and a couple days a week i would go over to her place after my shift from work, we'd have sex...do this and that yadda yadda yadda--you get the picture. One morning we decide to go out to breakfast, i take her home then knowing i had some things to do before work that night so i drop her off.

When i get home i relize she left her purse in my truck. I didnt exactly have time to go back and give it to her, i called her up and she was all like yeah just bring it over tmw. Im like ok cool no problem. Then curisosity sets in and i start looking in her purse lol. I take her wallet out and was just seeing what she has in there. I look at her drivers license and then it hits me. Bitch is only 18 years old. I'm like WTF? Cuz when we met she told me she was 22. Why would she lie about her age? I dont know, maybe she wanted an older guy? Possible but still... the age difference wasnt extreme but it did bother me.

So i confronted her about it, and naturally she gets in my grill about going through her stuff. Obviously she has a point but the cats out of the bag ya know? And yea she said she was 18, whats the problem? I said nothing since shes legal haha. So we continued to date. Another couple weeks goes by and i meet her best friend. For 2 hours i was listening to their conversations and realized since the conversation topics revolved around high school bullshit. Yeah i was beginning to feel a bit out of place. Then she calls me up and says to come over and meet her mom. Then does what i expected--asks me to lie about how old i was. Im like OK, im not comfortable with this haha This whole thing--yeah im way past high school and you lied about your age and now you want me to lie about mine to meet your folks? Yeah this is really moving in a great direction....

So basically that weekend i dumped her haha. Bitch got married to a 28 year old guy 7 months later i heard LOL.

But yeah i dont really get bothered by age differences but in this case it wasnt for the best.

The highest age I ever dated was 11 years apart, I can't remember. Anyway, I wouldn't date that far age...I prefer to have close age to my age...so we can live longer and spend life together. But age does not matter! My friend married to older guy, I think 20 years older...I don't remember...anyway she is very happy and love him to death.

Age don't matter! :) Just follow heart! Yep its red flag that you talked about that woman :roll:

Hey August, your lady sounds like a cougar, liking em younger. LOL No problem as long as you are over 18 and okay with it. Really, 32 isnt that old.. it just means she's ahead of you in the game and you could learn a lot from her in some.. uh, areas. But the lying is a red flag, and now you know she'd lie about her age.. what else is she lying about? Be careful. Many women that age tend to be married with 4 kids, and may be bored and wanted to feel fulfilled/validated with an emotional affair.

I wouldn't lie about my age, nor would I knowingly hit on guys younger than me - I know age is a number, but it has been my experience that the majority of younger people still need time to finish growing/expanding their emotional and mental development, and find themselves. Does not matter how intelligent they are.

I just turned 28, so that's why I sound like an old fart :)

It all denpend on the situations with the age issue. I wouldn't mind dating someone 6 years younger than me or 15 years older than me. But only if the guy is mature, respectful, and not acting like a child. I don't have time for childish game. If a man not serious enough in the relatinship, then he is not for me. I just hate mind games.

Back