Votes: 21 28.8%
  • 26-30

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • 41+

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
I am 20.. but in few more weeks.. i will be 21!!!!!!! cant wait...

u need to do the math to figure out how old am i ... look at the number at the end of my screennames ... that's my birth year...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
u need to do the math to figure out how old am i ... look at the number at the end of my screennames ... that's my birth year...

Hahaha..good point there KW -- but one thing is not EVERY number in a handle ID will reveal the year nor age of the person...for instance, mine's a 13...obviously, I'm not a 13 year old geek in here. :P The number 13 just happened to be a favourite number of mine. :D

Originally posted by FreAkieChiCkLe
WHOA! Y'all are older than me!!! ME only 16 years old! :(

Whoa...what's with the long face? You should be grateful that you're young and have a lot ahead of you. I surely wish I could turn time backwards and enjoy my teen years again! ;)

Originally posted by ASLnikki
i am 13, gonna be 14 in a couple of weeks. can't wait to drive!!!!!
:naughty:

u would still have 2 more years left to go if Georgia allows kids to start driving at age 16 qq

Originally posted by Fly Free
u would still have 2 more years left to go if Georgia allows kids to start driving at age 16 qq

well, actually, 15. if you are driving with someone older then 21. and i will be able to drive to school and stuff then. my sis. will be 21 a month after i turn 15 :cool:

Originally posted by ASLnikki
what is qq, is it like a question?

Yes, QQ or qq means a question mark instead of typing this "?" ;) It's well known among deafies who use TTYs. :thumb:

Originally posted by Fly Free u would still have 2 more years left to go if Georgia allows kids to start driving at age 16 qq
Yes, Georgia does allow teenagers (16 and above) drive with restricted driver's licenses and they aren't able to have more than (I think two) of their friends in the car and have to be off the roadways by the state's curfrew hours unless if they are given special permission to do so. Also in Georgia, if one dropped out of school and didn't graduate from school, their rights to hold driver's licenses. This happened to my friend's daughter who decided to drop out of school.

20 years old on August 2nd.

I went to Six flags for Deaf Awareness Day. HaHa, man was I being a smarty a**. I asked the person how old she thought I was and I was hoping that I would win a prize finally. She ask around for witness and asked for opinions. They actually thought I was 15. I said NOPE, I'm 20. She was like WHAT! 20! I said yea, 20. She goes..okay get ur prize off the wall. I got my prize and got my state ID to prove my age. Man, u should've seen her face...haha! Once she realized I was actually 20 and she made a face that you would have laughed. She even asked my friends who attended with me for my age and they said yes, I'm 20 years old. HeHe! Gonna Luv It!

Maybe this explains why they actually thought I look younger, my family gene's face look younger plus, pant lil fold up maybe 2 or 3 fold up off my shoe, white summer shoe, tanktop that are red with sprinkle on LIL' BRAT 01. Buns with the hair because it was SO hot. Mmm...whatcha think? HeHe!

Laterz!

Back