Again??....George Zimmerman arrested on assault charge

So? If he is violent, then why didn't the jury see it? Know what I am saying?

what? his DV cases never made it to trial....

do you think he's a nice gentle bear?

what? his DV cases never made it to trial....

do you think he's a nice gentle bear?
No, the jury in the murder case.

I don't care if he's a good boy or not. Like I said before, he will go to jail if he's found guilty like other people.

No, the jury in the murder case.

I don't care if he's a good boy or not. Like I said before, he will go to jail if he's found guilty like other people.

why are you still talking about the murder case? it's already over.

I'm asking you if you think he's a nice gentle bear. forget about jury or Trayvon. I'm asking you right now about your impression of him right now.

This guy got tempers....

why are you still talking about the murder case? it's already over.

I'm asking you if you think he's a nice gentle bear. forget about jury or Trayvon. I'm asking you right now about your impression of him right now.
I think he has been violent with his ex-wife and two girlfriends but I don't understand why he didn't face the charges the first two times.

She didn't "change her story" she was caught lying by the investigators. Maybe she was trying to get rich quick off a book deal or something.

You would think that out of the entire spectrum of the left anti-gun crowd that someone, somewhere, could have gotten him arrested by now.

Maybe "this time" the charges will stick. Lol.

Haven't you learned that you can't flim flam the zim zam? I heard he was sighted in Nevada helping Elvis and Bigfoot across the street, then pointed his gun at a baby... Oh my!

SANFORD, Fla. -
Authorities say George Zimmerman was arrested Friday night on a charge of aggravated assault charge with a deadly weapon.

No further details were released. A message seeking further information was left Saturday morning by The Associated Press with Seminole County Sheriff officials.

Zimmerman was acquitted in 2013 of a second-degree murder charge for shooting an unarmed teenager in a case that lead to a national discussion of Florida's stand-your-ground law.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/george-zimmerman-arrested-on-assault-charge/30630250
Right, rockin'robin. He should've been put away the first time unless we take a vote and allow vigilantes to rule us (which could be better than being ruled by Washington). We are a joke.

No charges to be filed against George Zimmerman

Zimmerman was accused of throwing wine bottle at Lake Mary woman

LAKE MARY, Fla. -
No charges will be filed against George Zimmerman in connection with a aggravated assault case in Lake Mary earlier this month.

State Attorney Phil Archer announced Friday that his office will not file formal charges against Zimmerman in connection with his arrest January 9.

Zimmerman was accused of throwing a wine bottle at his onetime girlfriend.

“While it is clear that the officers had probable cause to arrest Mr. Zimmerman, which was affirmed by the circuit court judge at initial appearances, the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney precludes my office from proceeding further,” Archer said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/no-charges-to-be-filed-against-george-zimmerman/31006500

Uh-oh, why is he not charged? Could it be that the victim lied?

Your guess is as good as mine, CP...feel most people are becoming super tired of all this...a publicity stunt to keep him in the news???...Probably not, as cops have to arrest when someone makes a statement they were assaulted....
Feel we haven't heard the last of Z...

Well, what else is news about him? This won't be the last thing we hear about...

Your guess is as good as mine, CP...feel most people are becoming super tired of all this...a publicity stunt to keep him in the news???...Probably not, as cops have to arrest when someone makes a statement they were assaulted....
Feel we haven't heard the last of Z...
Recantation means denial, correct? If so, why was he arrested in the first place when she later denied that he did? *smh* Shouldn't she get arrested for making a false statement to cops?

Back