Adv2

hacker

Reaction score
do adv2 have some chatroom?

do adv2 have some chatroom? not aim..
use site into chatroom or what?

yep look on the top of the ADv2's link right now as i last understood alex's progatating that room cuz it was accidently deleted from the move he's fixing it so u should get in touch with Silence Gold or Alex they can let u know its up and running. As i couldn t get in there a couple of times So let's see if today would be successful! :)

ahh i just attempted to get in there but seems the front end isn t ready just yet will wait til tonight see if success :)

i made some chat prog. it took 10 mins

Attachments

• loading.jpg
    loading.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 52
It show "This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing." :o

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
It show "This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing." :o

k i'll get better let me find and uploading

It show: "A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on envy.nu from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in." :o

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
It show: "A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on envy.nu from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in." :o

Same here!! :(

This works great... Try copying one of the links that Hacker has provided then paste onto a new web browser and you'll be able to download it and chat away...

Last edited:
I would not attempt in something like this, Sorry, i perfer the link from here in AD thats the one i trust the most.......

Back