Adobe PhotoShop Experts?

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently got Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and its so frigging confusing!! I normally use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. A big change eh!!

Is there anyone here who is an expert and willing to write up some tutorials for beginners? Or something?

shezzbeav said:
I recently got Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and its so frigging confusing!! I normally use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. A big change eh!!

Is there anyone here who is an expert and willing to write up some tutorials for beginners? Or something?

My older son is doing with Adobe photoshop and dreamweaver alot. He loves those softwares to creative the art and poem alot. He would like to do website designer someday.

I have been through from photoshop 2.0, most of time i looked up the resources on web, the bible, tricks n shit

it will help you alot ... i have really no problem doing photoshop with next new verison ( i have is 7 and 8 (CS))

try this http://www.photoshopcafe.com/

devarts, you can look up in google or whatever search engine you like

use links page will lead you to different sites than photoshopcafe.com alot of good resources.

PEACE

i use photoshop 6,7,8 those are great, jasc paint shop is okay but it not advance as photoshop because photoshop has better wand and few other features as well. BUT paint shop is good for the beginner. Since you use photoshop 7.0 look up through google and i am sure there lot of tutorials for photoshop 7.0. I have use some to make some good effect of images.

I use Photoshop 7.0 a lot, but I can't really give you specifics or any suggestions since I don't exactly know what you want to do. Photoshop has thousands, I mean, millions to offer. I can't just say, "Here's how to do this and that." It will probably bore you to death. What exactly do you want to know about Photoshop?

There are several websites that offer free tutorials. There are some colleges that have part-time tutorial classes as well.

Photoshop Essentials 2.0 came with my DSLR camera. I am using that for now. I am not sure if I want to ugrade eventually to Essentials 3.0 or the Full Version of CS.

Just say, once you get use to it, it does a GREAT job with pictures.

yeah thats one i have been to before but theres another one was l33t i cant remember the url to it

First of all. you've should read classroom book first, then you can do anythings from Photoshop Tutorials, watever you like :o) That's better way for you.

If you want learning PS, then why are you sitting and staring computer at home and keeping asking people for tutorials? then GO TO COLLEGE AND LEARNING! ;)

i can help i kno how to do most things on Photoshop (but i am not expert)

Back