Adobe Illustrator Help!

Chimajo

Reaction score
My graphic design teacher let me to join the graphic design class in the half of the year since I transfer to different school.

My school have Adobe Illustrator CS5 or C5S (I can't remember the name). Those are older version. We use PC, not Mac.

I try my best as much as I can. My teacher does not explain well. Some of my friends have a hard time to understand what they do on their project.

Can anyone who use Adobe Illustrator CS5 or C5S help me understand better?

Thanks.

It is CS5.

The CS stands for Creative Suites, version 5.

What questions do you have?

My graphic design teacher let me to join the graphic design class in the half of the year since I transfer to different school.

My school have Adobe Illustrator CS5 or C5S (I can't remember the name). Those are older version. We use PC, not Mac.

I try my best as much as I can. My teacher does not explain well. Some of my friends have a hard time to understand what they do on their project.

Can anyone who use Adobe Illustrator CS5 or C5S help me understand better?

Thanks.

Lots of tutorials online :)

I don't really see much different, just few new tool to improve. I'm use CS6 after leap from CS1. I'm pretty comfortable. Just keep play around to warm up to familiar with tools. PC and Mac are almost similar, behind the short-cut key.

Yes. I'm proficient in Illustrator. But it's too difficult to explain methods online. Especially when it's so precise. You should review tutorials or learn in your class.

Illustrator can be complex at first but you'll get the hang of it quickly. As others said, it's best to watch a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iVO6EuQIy0"]video[/ame] or follow a tutorial as there are several steps to do. You could also design the site in PSD and slice n dice that into css/html too!

Yes. I'm proficient in Illustrator. But it's too difficult to explain methods online. Especially when it's so precise. You should review tutorials or learn in your class.

Yeah, it is difficult. Can you send any tutorials? There are a lot of different tutorials. I need to design something.

There are many online. They even come with the CS software. I have never used any so I don't know which are better than others. I've been using Illustrator since the mid-90's.

There are many online. They even come with the CS software. I have never used any so I don't know which are better than others. I've been using Illustrator since the mid-90's.

same here. there s tutorial in it will tell...

I need to catch up my project. I wish I can download the free software, but I can't. I do not have Cs5 at my home. Any idea? I know some people can have adobe account for doing graphic design.

I need to catch up my project. I wish I can download the free software, but I can't. I do not have Cs5 at my home. Any idea? I know some people can have adobe account for doing graphic design.
Ask your professor about this. The school may have a deal with adobe.

I'm not sure what kind of trial adobe offers these days for its software, in case they do not.

You may have to spend extra time in your school's computer lab to finish your assignment. If this is a college level class, this is normal...

What exactly is the goal/requirement of the assignment?

search find on tutorial on lots of alots of more help practice spending xd :) I have Adobe Cs5 and Photoshop :D

I'm former computer artist at work for 10 yrs. I used to old Adobe Illustartor 5 to 10 series (old version since 1990's) and Adobe Photoshop professional.

Adobe CS5 full version is around $600 to $700. Well, I use to Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 around $90 had few same feature from CS5 for affordable at home.

Back