Add

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I wanted to create a post about "ADD" cause one of my nephews whom has it! My oldest knew a little about it but not as much but I told her to not worry about anyway, I just wanted to created a post about " ADD" cause me my bf and oldest niece are having a bit hard time trying to understand about ADD..
My nephew who has it that sometimes has problems with languages but is very focus on books to read to speak and also have problems with eating just like eating disorder to not to it. We want him to eat healthy cause we don't want him to have heath problems. Anyone who has nieces/nephews/ relatives etcs that has "ADD" and I really need to ask a lot of questions about ADD

I used to have ADHD when I was a kid. I was given Ritalin for a couple years.

I wanted to create a post about "ADD" cause one of my nephews whom has it! My oldest knew a little about it but not as much but I told her to not worry about anyway, I just wanted to created a post about " ADD" cause me my bf and oldest niece are having a bit hard time trying to understand about ADD..
My nephew who has it that sometimes has problems with languages but is very focus on books to read to speak and also have problems with eating just like eating disorder to not to it. We want him to eat healthy cause we don't want him to have heath problems. Anyone who has nieces/nephews/ relatives etcs that has "ADD" and I really need to ask a lot of questions about ADD

I have ADD. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

I can help discuss what occurs in the brain with ADD/ADHD, medications, side effects or any other question regarding the disorder. Either post question or Private Message me. I hope I can be a help to you

Likewise with Doug. I can give you the psychological perspective of ADD.

Ahhh, sorry for late to response! I was so too busy since I went back to work cause of my niece/nephews' health insurances..
Anyway, I am back to reply to your messages!

I can help discuss what occurs in the brain with ADD/ADHD, medications, side effects or any other question regarding the disorder. Either post question or Private Message me. I hope I can be a help to you

Yeah, my nephew that I am taking care of and he require to take medicines whenever he has/is hyper you know. But he has not take much medicines which is pretty good but few issues that we (me,bf, niece and his oldest brother) have to be with him every time he go anywhere like swimming or so. I was wondering why he is scared of water only? Also we have a little problems with him whenever we have breakfast, lunch or dinner, we have to watch cause what he was doing like he was talking to foods.. I am not sure what he was doing like talk to foods if u know what I mean. That is big most problems we are having with right now.. We are trying to deal with. I really don't know how to make him to eat instead of talking to foods not eating. That is biggest things we really are concern about cause we really don't want him to be starve u know!

Once a doctor from John Tracy clinic told my mother I had ADD. Who knows but I don't feel ADD cuz I am just me. My son's teacher told me, she allowed my son to move around the chair and desk as long as he was learning by keeping straight A's. Of course many teachers can not stand him cuz of his not want to sit for long time, just alike his mom.

I used to have ADHD when I was a kid. I was given Ritalin for a couple years.

Same with me. Took it for several years in elementary school. Stopped the meds when my grades/attention span started to improve. Was fine all the way up thru high school up until this spring. My doctor diagnosed me with the adult version of ADD recently.. i was taking meds for it but i've been skipping out lately.:giggle:

Hello
I suffer from ADHD and I just have been diagnosed. Of course, I still have unilateral deafness.
I have less difficulties to follow my Hebrew lessons since I am under med, but I have a lot to take back, especially with my homework.

I feel like my life has been stolen from this diagnosis, since that in France, you can't adopt if you have a mental health issue (in the US you can if you are well cared). And my dearest dream is adopting a child when I have legal age.

Thanks for your help

Back