AD Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last 24 hours, AD has been down most of the time due to server issue. Hopefully it will resolve soon.

WDYS - it's not all about you... AD is inaccessible when the server is down.

You're dead wrong!

She's a very special snowflake.
LOL you are right. My brain was a bit fried at that point. Just hurts my poor brain sometimes :laugh2:

Indeed a very special snowflake.

I can think of one way to know that others are getting on when you cannot. I have things set up to get an email when someone posts to threads that I have subscribed to. There have been times when I could not get on to AD but have gotten emails about other people's posts.

I can think of one way to know that others are getting on when you cannot. I have things set up to get an email when someone posts to threads that I have subscribed to. There have been times when I could not get on to AD but have gotten emails about other people's posts.
Were those times when you were banned?

Were those times when you were banned?

I don't know of any time that I have been banned and I don't see any way of being banned without knowing it.

I have had problems with my own computer at times over the years.

I need coffee☕

I don't know of any time that I have been banned and I don't see any way of being banned without knowing it.

I have had problems with my own computer at times over the years.
I was being sarcastic, and giving Rio a headache....lol

Coffee + duct tape + cat5 = issue fixed!

Yesterday and today for me. :(

Wonder, if someone keeps flipping the wrong light switch? :lol:

Perhaps time lapse can explain that.

Heck, today you get an email from this thread, if you're subscribed to it, right after I post this then try to come to AD and find it "down". AD has been hit or miss all day today.

Perhaps time lapse can explain that.

Heck, today you get an email from this thread, if you're subscribed to it, right after I post this then try to come to AD and find it "down". AD has been hit or miss all day today.
Cats are fighting behind the server again, or dust bunnies setting up camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back