AD Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting emails before . I check my emails more than I do alldeaf.
I don't like this update at all !

What update? I don't think Alex has done the update (he would have told us). This is a server problem.

Quick, someone put duct tape over that light switch!

I haven't been able use alldeaf all day so I doubt if this will work ! Damn it work !!

I was getting emails before . I check my emails more than I do alldeaf.
I don't like this update at all !

No update has even happened yet as LoveBlue mentioned. We'd have seen a stickied notice saying so.

It's working for me fine with a few hiccups and it not loading or Connection reset (which is definitely a server side issue). Just refresh/reload... go do something else or read something else and just check back. Getting hot and bothered and angry over a forum not working is well... counterproductive.

Yes emails are optional per the settings in the Control Panel. I don't know why WDYS is having 'issues' and not getting emails. Could be that people are not able to post so therefore there's no emails. The fact that the server is going up and down or sporadic hiccups is probably why no emails are getting through.

where's my head banging emoticon....

Last edited:
No update has even happened yet as LoveBlue mentioned. We'd have seen a stickied notice saying so.

It's working for me fine with a few hiccups and it not loading or Connection reset (which is definitely a server side issue). Just refresh/reload... go do something else or read something else and just check back. Getting hot and bothered and angry over a forum not working is well counterproductive.

Yes emails are optional per the settings in the Control Panel. I don't know why WDYS is having 'issues' and not getting emails. Could be that people are not able to post so therefore there's no emails. The fact that the server is going up and down or sporadic hiccups is probably why no emails are getting through.

Will this do? :lol:

:bump::smash:

It's working for me fine with a few hiccups and it not loading or Connection reset (which is definitely a server side issue). Just refresh/reload... go do something else or read something else and just check back. Getting hot and bothered and angry over a forum not working is well counterproductive.

2hd07cz.gif

I think ya all are a bunch os a##holes for picking on WDYS. Nice way to show code of conduct.

Obviously you have not been here long.

Maybe not. But, I know its never fun to be seen as different and singled out for harassment/bullying. Have you ever been there?

Maybe not. But, I know its never fun to be seen as different and singled out for harassment/bullying. Have you ever been there?
I'm not LoveBlue but....

my answer is Yes. But I don't think many folks here will turn the other cheek when she herself has attacked a few people in the past. She isn't the only one so before you jump on that- there's been quite a few ... uh.. heated debates and attacks from many people here- As i understand it, it was worse back about 5-10 years ago before I ever got here.

You're going to ask THAT question on a deaf forum?

Wow.

Well you can stand up for WDYS all you want after you ask her why she tells everybody we are wrong, that we are stupid, that we (myself, actually) aren't bright for letting a parent with Alzheimer's handle a camera. She's gotten banned for all these things. The list goes on and on.

Pick your battles, and choose them wisely. RME.

Maybe not. But, I know its never fun to be seen as different and singled out

One item to take into account that this is a forum of disabled people, so yes, we are all acutely aware of how it feels to be different.

However, like DeafDucky, LoveBlue, etc.. are saying WDYS has quite an abrasive personality. And despite repeated attempts to communicate with her calmly it never ends well, either the user getting on the ignore list or verbal attacks.

Just look at this thread, some members have explained that they did have issues accessing AD and yet what does WDYS comment? She says that people are still using AD and thought it was her computer. And not only that she tells a member, "You're dead wrong!" I then ask her why she thinks other people were using the forum if she couldn't even access AD to check out comments. No reply to that.

And you might view it as bullying but I view it as karma. If you treat people rudely well don't be surprised if people don't want to deal with you. There are consequences.

You got no reply because you're on her ignore list. Almost everyone on this forum is on her list.

Besides, she's not even seeing these posts because she has most of the posters on her ignore list and NOT because we bullied her. Because we disagreed with her, tried to correct her, etc. and heaven forbid someone imply she's wrong even though she freely tells others they're wrong - and yells it at the posters.

Nice to see all the compassion for your fellow ADers here. It costs nothing to take the high road. Costs nothing to offer a smile and a random handwave to strangers. Dont any of you feel good about yourselves, when you let someone else win an arguement just for the heck of it?

Nice to see all the compassion for your fellow ADers here. It costs nothing to take the high road. Costs nothing to offer a smile and a random handwave to strangers. Dont any of you feel good about yourselves, when you let someone else win an arguement just for the heck of it?

You should see my tongue - from the many, many times I've bitten it rather than say what I'm thinking.

WDYS attacked me for years when she doesn't agree with me so I know she has attitude problem so that why I called her grumpy woman, also she is EXTREMELY difficult to deal and I explained VERY CLEARLY to her, but she doesn't understand about what I'm saying. She is DEPENDING on TV news and misinterpreting the news as we posted news via online so I know that she is misunderstanding easily.

I don't know about this year is 1996. :hmm:

Seriously, she need getting help really bad and there is wrong with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back