AD Cabin Party?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Why not Bullshitter? :(

I don't know but I know I will be at the BF post Party which starts from 2 am to 5 am! ;)

NEW CHANGE OF LOCATION!!!

IT WILL BE HELD AT GOLDEN 148, WHICH IS 5 MINUTES OFF-CAMPUS FOR THE ONES WHO DOESNT WANT TO GO THROUGH THE HASSLE OF DRIVING- LONG DISTANCE. FREE ADMISSION. IT WILL BE PRIVATE AS OF FOR US ONLY!

Originally posted by Bullshitter
I don't know but I know I will be at the BF post Party which starts from 2 am to 5 am! ;)
That's on Saturday.. the AD party is on Friday..

Strawberry has her own reasons why we change the location but this is for the AD members and guests, let's make the best out of it and have fun!

Originally posted by Strawberry

IT WILL BE HELD AT GOLDEN 148, WHICH IS 5 MINUTES OFF-CAMPUS FOR THE ONES WHO DOESNT WANT TO GO THROUGH THE HASSLE OF DRIVING- LONG DISTANCE. FREE ADMISSION. IT WILL BE PRIVATE AS OF FOR US ONLY!

Haha, I know that place, I am there! :cool:

Ahhhh-much better! Still meeting in front of LBJ for those who don't know where the Hell they are going? What about transportation as well? By the way, still going!:naughty:

Why does everyone keep saying, "I dunno." I would rather you say "YES" or "NO"... not "DUNNO".

Originally posted by Strawberry

Hey Strawberry, where exact is that place? I know its in the city but.. as embarassing as it sounds, I have never heard of that place before considering the fact that I've lived in Rochester, NY for 28 years! :doh:

Originally posted by Ironheartz
Hey Strawberry, where exact is that place? I know its in the city but.. as embarassing as it sounds, I have never heard of that place before considering the fact that I've lived in Rochester, NY for 28 years! :doh:
If you are referring to the Golden 148. That is WestBrookCommons, I think. It's next to RIT... 5 minutes away. Not hard to find.

The location for the the AD Party is:

Westbrooke Commons
148 Golden Rod Lane
Rochester, NY 14623

It's official! Let's get ready to ruummbbbbleee!

Originally posted by Alex
The location for the the AD Party is:

Westbrooke Commons
148 Golden Rod Lane
Rochester, NY 14623

It's official! Let's get ready to ruummbbbbleee!

hahaaa yeah - cheers !!!

Originally posted by Ironheartz
Ahhhh-much better! Still meeting in front of LBJ for those who don't know where the Hell they are going? What about transportation as well? By the way, still going!:naughty:

Yeah, I'll be more than glad to meet up front with the ones who needs transportation- or follow to the place. We'll figure something out! :-D

Back