Actress- Natasha Richardson

It is sad. :(

All over the news today. Even Dr's are coming on the news and warning people of signs of minor head injuries.

Minor head injuries turned into a major one, due to the bleed into the brain. SO sad!

It could have been prevented.

She was a good actress, and from what others say, she was a good person as well.

its true

mostly people have head injury for more reasons like as

sezuires,strokes,alzheimers and lots of mores in types head injury

i had history sezuire when i was 12 years old but my parents knew i do using medicine everyday sometimes i got collaspe not oftens.

my late grandmother had strokes but she still survive as strokes before one years till she passes away in July 2007 but im so missed her very dearly but my dad and my family and me care of my grandmother till she dies.

but mostly movie stars,formers presidents,prime ministers,diaplomat,etc of high profiles jobs have head injury past.

i know someone who died from brain injury from car accident few years ago
but so sad

I read about the 'news' last night.

Indeed, It's sad and terrible.

Rest in Peace, Natasha.

It's sad--RIP.

Amazing that Sonny Bono and other movie stars have died on ski slopes from similiar accidents. Maybe it's time to require helmets when skiing?

Yeah I saw the news and read the news about Natasha Richardson who have been in lot of movies and shows. I remembered she did good job in the movie with her husband actor Liam Neeson in the movie called "Nell" with Jodie Foster. Her mother is very well known Vanessa Redgrave been in so many movies over the years. Natasha will surely be missed.

It's sad--RIP.

Amazing that Sonny Bono and other movie stars have died on ski slopes from similiar accidents. Maybe it's time to require helmets when skiing?

I agree, helmets are an important device, to protect people from head injuries.

Even though the law in Florida, do not require helmets for Motorcyclist. My husband wears his religiously, each time he rides.

I agree, helmets are an important device, to protect people from head injuries.

Even though the law in Florida, do not require helmets for Motorcyclist. My husband wears his religiously, each time he rides.

its true!

Natasha must wearing helmet when she in vacation of skiing its so important to protect of her head or kill!

i read british sun newspapers says she would must using helmets to protect her! but its too late!

Natasha said no to £6 helmet
Natasha Richardson turned down a £6 helmet that could have saved her life | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

its totally shocking!

Family bid farewell to Richardson
BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Family bid farewell to Richardson

A private funeral service has been held for the actress Natasha Richardson who died after a skiing accident.

Her husband, actor Liam Neeson, was among the pallbearers who carried her coffin into a small church in upstate New York.

He arrived with their sons Michael, 13 and Daniel, 12, and Richardson's mother Vanessa Redgrave.

After a private wake on Friday her coffin was driven to the Hudson Valley farmhouse she shared with her family.

Donations

It was emblazoned with an Irish claddagh symbol, signifying love, friendship and loyalty.

Actor Ralph Fiennes was among the mourners at the service, which was held at St Peter's Episcopal Church in Millbrook, 90 miles north of New York city.

After a graveside ceremony, Richardson was buried in a cemetery close to her maternal grandmother, Rachel Kempson, who died while visiting her granddaughter and Neeson in 2003.

Instead of flowers, Richardson's family have asked for donations to be made to the amfAR foundation for Aids research.

The English-born actress, whose father Tony Richardson died of complications from the disease in 1991, was a long-time supporter of the charity and served on its board of trustees for the last three years of her life.

On Thursday the New York medical examiner's office said Richardson died of epidural haematoma caused by a blunt impact to the head.

She was injured when she fell during a skiing lesson at the resort of Mont Tremblant in Quebec, Canada, last week.

Doctors said she might have survived had she received immediate treatment.

Theatres in London's West End and on Broadway dimmed their lights in tribute to the respected stage actress on Thursday and Friday night.

Oh yea i heard about that i just find out from yahoo's news i was shocked and very sad abt that

just read that Natasha's organs have been donated. Actually, that's the best situation to donate in times of tragedy like that - she was brain dead but her body was still functioning so organs, except her brain, were well preserved and donated to those that need the most.

Natasha Richardson's Organs Donated

She was also in The Parent Trap (recent one with Lindsay Lohan) as the mother of one of the "twins".

Yea and she was also in the movie "Nell" with Jodie Foster and Liam Neeson. She's a good person, her father died from AIDS and she helped raised money to fight against AIDS. I was shocked to find out what happened to her, She'll be greatly missed. :(

Back