Actress Hunter Tylo's son died.

Hunter Tylo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" On October 18, 2007, her second-oldest child, Michael Tylo, Jr., drowned in the family pool in Henderson, Nevada. According to TMZ.com breaking news article, "...the matter is currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been requested."[1][2]

Michael 'Mickey' Tylo Jr., 19, suffered a 'medical event,' reportedly stemming from a seizure disorder, and fell unconscious into a swimming pool, where he subsequently drowned.

The coroner released the following statement:

It has already been determined that this was an accident. Looking at the report, it appears that he fell in the pool after having some sort of medical event. It says on the report that he had a seizure disorder. Sources: TMZ; People "

Hunter Tylo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" On October 18, 2007, her second-oldest child, Michael Tylo, Jr., drowned in the family pool in Henderson, Nevada. According to TMZ.com breaking news article, "...the matter is currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been requested."[1][2]

Michael 'Mickey' Tylo Jr., 19, suffered a 'medical event,' reportedly stemming from a seizure disorder, and fell unconscious into a swimming pool, where he subsequently drowned.

The coroner released the following statement:

It has already been determined that this was an accident. Looking at the report, it appears that he fell in the pool after having some sort of medical event. It says on the report that he had a seizure disorder. Sources: TMZ; People "

I already got that informations I posted.

Sigh, it is so sad :tears:

May Hunter and her family have the strength to go on with their lives while they are grieving. My prayers are with them.

Sigh, it is so sad :tears:

May Hunter and her family have the strength to go on with their lives while they are grieving. My prayers are with them.

Yeah me too. I am sure it going to take long long time for them to stop griving for the lost of a child. I don't think any parents ever get over the lost of a child.

LOL good to know you don't plan on doing that to me! lol :deal:

lol :lol: shshshsh not supposed talk about this .. let talk about Hunter Tylo's 2nd son subject :) hehe

I dont know him and didnt watch his show .. but sorry to hear that he is just passed away.

lol :lol: shshshsh not supposed talk about this .. let talk about Hunter Tylo's 2nd son subject :) hehe

I dont know him and didnt watch his show .. but sorry to hear that he is just passed away.

LOL okay back to topic of on Hunter Tylo. yep It is sad to hear he passed away. My heart goes out to her since she is a mother. I hope one day she will find peace.

Hunter's family will be in my thoughts and prayers. This is a terrible tragedy. :(

Actress Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
Actress Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns : People.com

The 19-year-old son of The Bold and the Beautiful actress Hunter Tylo has died.

Michael Tylo, Jr. drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 p.m. on Thursday in Henderson, Nev., according to the Clark County Coroner, Michael Murphy.

"It has already been determined that this was an accident," Murphy tells PEOPLE. "Looking at the report, it appears that he fell in the pool after having some sort of medical event. It says on the report that he had a seizure disorder."

The death, first reported by TMZ.com, occurred at a residence, and Michael Tylo was discovered by an unidentified family member, says Murphy.

"We are doing a toxicology report, but that is standard with all bodies that come to us," adds Murphy. "That information won't be available for several weeks. With this already having a cause of death, like a medical condition, it appears pretty evident that this is reason for him falling in the pool."

No Comment from Her Show
A rep for The Bold and the Beautiful tells PEOPLE, "Hunter is not commenting at this time. But I can confirm that her son Michael, who is 19, died yesterday in Henderson, Nevada."

Tylo has been through difficult family times before.

In 1998, she and her husband Michael were told that their infant daughter, Katya, had a rare cancer of the right eye called retinoblastoma. Doctors removed the eye and began chemotherapy, but later in the year tumors were detected in Katya's other eye. To the amazement of her doctors, those tumors soon inexplicably disappeared. Katya recovered and wears a prosthetic right eye.

At the time, Tylo told PEOPLE that she relied on the power of prayer for strength.

"If I'm having a rough day," she said, "I remember this psalm that says, 'Revive me, O Lord.' It really helps. It's better than any beauty treatment."

Dauer said the boy was at the house with his older step-brother, Christopher, and was believed to have suffered a seizure and fallen into the pool after stepping outside the home to use his cell phone.

He said the actress, at her Los Angeles home when she learned of her son's death, was devastated. He said Michael had no history of substance abuse. The house where the drowning occurred is in the process of being put up for sale, he said.

A spokeswoman for the Clark County, Nevada, coroner's office confirmed the teen was found in the pool Wednesday night and the cause of death was listed as an accidental drowning.

The victim's mother, 45, currently stars on the CBS daytime drama "The Bold and the Beautiful" as Dr. Taylor Hayes Maroney.

In December 1997, Tylo was awarded nearly $5 million in damages against Spelling's production companies for being fired from his hit TV show "Melrose Place" because she got pregnant. The child, a daughter named Izabella, was 13 months old by the time the pregnancy discrimination case went to court.

During the six-week trial, the actress stunned the court by revealing she was eight-months pregnant. That child, a daughter named Katya, was later diagnosed with a cancer of the retina and lost an eye.

"She's had one tragedy in her life after another, more than her share," Dauer said of Tylo.

The two daughters and her 19-year-old son were the soap star's children with ex-husband and actor Michael Tylo. She also has a 26-year-old son, Christopher, from a previous marriage.

I don't know who Hunter Tylo is.

I am very sorry to hear the loss of her belove one... :( I can image it's really hurt to lose the children to accident, incurable illness, etc. :tears:

I don't know who Hunter Tylo is.

I am very sorry to hear the loss of her belove one... :( I can image it's really hurt to lose the children to accident, incurable illness, etc. :tears:

she is soap stars of The Bold and the Beautiful actress

Back