Actor Wayne Rogers dies at 82

I enjoy watching MASH when I was young. Many of those known cast members is deceased. RIP Wayne.

I enjoyed watching him on M.A.S.H. I also enjoyed watching him on Foxnews business programs. He took no guff from anyone.

FoxNews had a very nice tribute to Wayne Rogers this morning. They showed clips from his appearances on Fox, pictures from his M.A.S.H. days, and interviews with people's remembrances.

I loved mash.it was also good study of how misogyny was evident when first started and by the end of series it had gone,
I gather Allen Alder has alzimers

I loved mash.it was also good study of how misogyny was evident when first started and by the end of series it had gone,
I gather Allen Alder has alzimers
I searched and I couldn't find anything about Alan Alda having Alzheimer's. Are you sure?

The mash helicopter is still used in tranger NZ taking holiday makers on tours

That maybe it I got it consefused

I made mistake about an actress's parents . I am so tried all the time so I have to read things carefully now. We 're getting old and have a good excuse for getting confused . LOL!

Last edited:
I forever getting things wrong.Do you ever get vivid flash back on something that happened years ago for no reason can be little Cary..I got lewery spots in my brain along with scarring it do weird things with my thinking.
I could do philosophy paper on humorous nihilism but ask me what did this morning o spell do grammar I be hopeless.Do algebra physic equation no problem ask me do 4 times table not a clue..brain odd thing

I forever getting things wrong.Do you ever get vivid flash back on something that happened years ago for no reason can be little Cary..I got lewery spots in my brain along with scarring it do weird things with my thinking.
I could do philosophy paper on humorous nihilism but ask me what did this morning o spell do grammar I be hopeless.Do algebra physic equation no problem ask me do 4 times table not a clue..brain odd thing

I get flashbacks all the time it come with PSTD .

Back