Actor Mickey Rooney passed away today at 93

Wirelessly posted

RIP. :(

Now all stars from the old movie. "It is mad mad mad world" are gone.

Last edited:
I enjoyed watching most of his movies. He was a great entertainer.

I did not see this thread and I posted it too . He was married 8 times. I think he is one the last great actor we had . I enjoyed his movies , they don't make movies that anymore. Actors did not have a lot of special affects to relies on had to carry the movie themselves .

He got so round as he grew old that I wondered if he'd pop like a balloon if I stuck him with a pin. He made me think of Violet Beauregarde.

He got so round as he grew old that I wondered if he'd pop like a balloon if I stuck him with a pin. He made me think of Violet Beauregarde.

Lorenzo_Tartamella_and_Mickey_Rooney.jpg

At 5' 2" you can't eat much and be svelte.

Of course as anything gets old, it slims down again...

I read he dies broke he only had $18,000 to name. He a victim of elderly abuse by one of his step kid . :( That made me :mad: too!

Was that the stepson with Mickey Rooney in the photo? I knew that he had problem remembering. I think he had senile or AD. He was having problem remember what he want to say or do. He was old all right. He did managed to live long enough to be 93 years old. :(

Was this the Step son with Mickey Rooney in the picture? I remembered that he had trouble remembering like being senile or AD. That was sad. He managed to survive long enough to be 93 years old. He had some tough times and good times. He can be stubborn and maybe demanding sometimes.

Back