Activate

Thank you, Lissa, Charlotte, Rock!!! I will try to show my blog website on my signature. I am anxious! Because I don't like deaf people with AGAINST CI! I am not welcome them to read it. They always misunderstand with CI. You know.

I am awesome lady! I would like to meet you in a person too!

They never put bad words in my blog so I am sure you'll be ok if you set the moderation setting where you control/check the comments before publicise them on your blog.

If you have any problem I will be there for you, so is lissa, and many others... you had so many people supporting you on AD, it'll be ok.

They never put bad words in my blog so I am sure you'll be ok if you set the moderation setting where you control/check the comments before publicise them on your blog.

If you have any problem I will be there for you, so is lissa, and many others... you had so many people supporting you on AD, it'll be ok.

Yep!! You got my support too, Pinky! I'll kick people's asses if they start giving you crap.

Ya know.. I NEVER understood people giving CI patients crap for getting a CI. Let's say that they really are worried for them, so I understand warning them and whatnot BEFORE getting a CI, hoping they would be better informed for their decision. However, after they get it, they still give them crap? At this point, you're just making them feel like shit. LAME.

Thank to Charlotte and Daredevel for support me. I did put my blog website on my signature now. Are you guys happy??

Thank to Charlotte and Daredevel for support me. I did put my blog website on my signature now. Are you guys happy??

I have already seen your blog before, but it is a good one. Very informative and interesting.

I have already seen your blog before, but it is a good one. Very informative and interesting.

Yeah. Everyone like my blog. It was interesting. I need to learn how to put CC on my video. I'm really rookie.

Back